2018 vRS cornering lights

45 minutes ago, Madmax889 said:

If you have an obdeleven it’s really really simple. 

Thanks I don’t have a obdeleven and just looked for one but the software is only on Android and I’m on an iPhone 

Edited by Alan7690

2 hours ago, KevC_Derby said:

Why anyone wants there car to look like they’ve got a blown bulb is beyond me! 

Not everyone drives in a brightly lit town or city. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Are the FL Octavia's harder to alter settings.  Was there a tread about it a while back ?

The only thing that makes it harder is not researching the proper coding. Those that had problems just assumed that the coding for the pre-FL would also work for the FL. Hint, it doesn’t. 

2 hours ago, Kenny R said:

Not everyone drives in a brightly lit town or city. 

I certainly don't - the vRS LED Headlights overpower the Fog Lights - the difference the Fogs make is negligible.

Kenny R,

not everyone does drive in brightly lit towns or cities, but if Dipped Beam and Side Lights are not enough there is Full beam to use if nobody else to dazzle. 

pedestrians, cyclists or drivers.   But a random extra light on because a steering wheel is turned is random.

As are 1 Fog Light when it is a Fog Light, only muppets put on 2 front Fog Lights when no Fog, does 1 Fog Light make them half a muppet?

As for Fog Lights automatically on as people select reverse, that is another odd one, not a safety item, if you need extra front lights to reverse and nobody there to dazzle put on full beam or manually switch on the Fog Lights.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wouldn’t bother, I did it on mine but ended up reversing the method as I didn’t see the benefit. I find the LED adaptive lights do a better job.

I enabled High Beam Assist too, I quite like that. 

• Like 1