Karoq pictures

Cvak

14 minutes ago, Delanor said:

Fitted a nice stainless steel rear bumper protector and it brightens the back end up a bit.

Probably very useful if you have a dog getting in and out of the boot. Not needed on the Octavia 2 but I had to get one when I got the MK3, as the paint was getting scratched. I have a black one which looks very good on my white car. The car designers ought to think about this, and if they must design the bumpers this way a protector should be fitted as standard.

As the Scout has a black plastic grained bumper you cannot do a lot with it if it gets scratched - painted you can remove scratches one way or another.

Edited by Delanor

On 05/04/2020 at 16:04, Delanor said:

Fitted a nice stainless steel rear bumper protector and it brightens the back end up a bit.

imageedit_2_9627430430.jpg

Got one of them for my dad's karoq SE L should look good with the race blue paint when I can fit it for him 

On 07/10/2019 at 16:58, Shahoff said:

A0AAAgKK4eA-1920.jpg

The best looking Karoq so far!

What size tyres are you running @Shahoff?

Why can't Skoda do this as standard? The standard wheel and tyre combination on the SportLine means that it looks massively under-tyred, you can barely see the tyre between the bottom of the wheel and the road, completely inappropriate for the UK's current road conditions.

This Karoq hits the perfect balance, large enough wheels tick the aesthetics box, but with enough tyre sidewall to be able to drive over potholes without it leaving you stranded at the side of the road and costing you £200 a time!

Edited by silver1011

1 hour ago, silver1011 said:

The best looking Karoq so far!

What size tyres are you running @Shahoff?

Why can't Skoda do this as standard? The standard wheel and tyre combination on the SportLine means that it looks massively under-tyred, you can barely see the tyre between the bottom of the wheel and the road, completely inappropriate for the UK's current road conditions.

This Karoq hits the perfect balance, large enough wheels tick the aesthetics box, but with enough tyre sidewall to be able to drive over potholes without it leaving you stranded at the side of the road and costing you £200 a time!

Thank you.

This is 18" Skoda Extreme replicas. J8 ET45. Tyres are Falken FK510 SUV 235/50. Car is dropped by 3-4cm ( Eibach springs) and Koni FSD shocks on front.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My Karoq Sportline 2.0TDi SCR Manual in Quartz Grey.  Had it a week now and still loving it ! Even took the plunge and ordered a few bits off Superskoda for it last night. ( The Euro exchange rate is pants at the moment, that bit hurt ! 🤕 )

karoq.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Phil245 said:

Had it a week now and still loving it !

Bravo!

I've had my Octavia for 14 years and never stopped loving it.

Edited by agedbriar

On 12/06/2020 at 07:43, Waggy1971 said:

Been off here for a while.. but thought I'd show you my sel 4x4 that I've recently updated. Had plastic bumpers painted and colour matched with the body, dechromed the entire car to gloss black. Black badges, black rear bumper protector and black wheel caps all from superskoda. Light tint to fron lights and dark tint to rear. Side steps being fitted Monday

The purpose of lights on a car are both to see at night and to be seen! Why make it more difficult for yourself and everyone else??

I drove down the M1 a few months back in a hailstorm at dusk, and was passed by a BMW and Audi racing each other through the mist and realised they were completely invisible once they were a few yards away from me despite having their lights on !

• Like 3

On 08/03/2020 at 19:53, Rsrob said:

i've add some eyebrows to my sportline painted in meteor grey they look good something different 

headlight eyebrows.JPG

I just got some for my quartz Grey Karoq.. although car in at the garage so cant see how to for them.. any tips?

the best way to fit the eyebrows is to tape them onto the light and line the bottom of them up with the line that run down the side of the car then mark the bottom of them with tape that runs the full length of the light that should be the right place for the to sit  

Made emblem/signage changes on my sportline karoq:

1e2ENSV.jpglwC94Ui.jpg37AOd0J.jpg

Bought from superskoda.com - unfortunately front badge isnt a perfect fit (even tho I had it installed in detailing shop)

Either way, much better looking than standard skoda emblems

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1