Karoq pictures

Cvak

3 hours ago, Sanqhar said:

Any photos of cars with 16" rims?

I am thinking about smaller wheels for my SE L. 

tom

I believe the UK SE Nav models were fitted as standard with 16" Castor wheels.  Do a search on Autotrader and you will see several cars for sale so equipped.  I haven't seen any photos of Karoqs  with 16" Nanuqs fitted.  As for photos with aftermarket 16" wheels I recall agedbriar had a photo on here somewhere but I cannot recall the make/model of wheel.

I have the winter tyres on black steel wheels.

Despite being told by the company who sold them to me for my Yeti that they are the wrong size, they are actually exactly correct size and offset and tyre size specified for Karoq and listed for pressure on the filler flap. Must have wanted to sell me a 17 or 18” winter wheel and tyre which may not even be type approved?

These looked quite mean on a black Yeti with black wheels so should look ok on my black Karoq.

9 minutes ago, Tim1631 said:

What is the engine like? Is it manual or DSG. I really like the colour it pops! 

It's the DSG. It's early days but no complaints at all. I picked it up near Brighton and then drove up to Chippenham, just getting used to it. I then hooked up my folding camper and drove to France. The trailer is about 500kg and it might as well not have been there as, other than holding gears a bit longer, it was practically unnoticeable.

In general, I'd say I don't think I'm missing out by not having the 2 litre.

2 minutes ago, zappahey said:

It's the DSG. It's early days but no complaints at all. I picked it up near Brighton and then drove up to Chippenham, just getting used to it. I then hooked up my folding camper and drove to France. The trailer is about 500kg and it might as well not have been there as, other than holding gears a bit longer, it was practically unnoticeable.

In general, I'd say I don't think I'm missing out by not having the 2 litre.

That's brilliant thank you. I'm going to Brighton for mine too. From Griffin 

• 2 weeks later...