New DSG paddles

Nice, looking forward to getting the car and having a proper go with the dsg box, only driven one once and not for very long. 

Do the add ons improve the feel? Are the original ones plastic?  

I'm assuming these would only function on DSG cars that have +/- shift already behind the wheel?

(ie. my poverty spec SE has a basic steering wheel that doesn't even have audio controls, I don't think there are +/- for my DSG there)

44 minutes ago, WallMeerkat said:

I'm assuming these would only function on DSG cars that have +/- shift already behind the wheel?

(ie. my poverty spec SE has a basic steering wheel that doesn't even have audio controls, I don't think there are +/- for my DSG there)

Correct they stick onto the existing paddles.

1 hour ago, z klasse said:

Got these made from scratch. A really good friend made these. 

Have a look. I am from Mumbai, India. 

They actually look a lot better than the ones being sold on eBay B) You should do a group buy for Briskoda members & sell them on here, I'm sure folks would bite your'e arm off for them, I would & I'm not really a fan of the eBay ones to be honest but like those a lot, even if done in a aluminium gun metal or black colour. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, BATVANVRS said:

They actually look a lot better than the ones being sold on eBay B) You should do a group buy for Briskoda members & sell them on here, I'm sure folks would bite your'e arm off for them, I would & I'm not really a fan of the eBay ones to be honest but like those a lot, even if done in a aluminium gun metal or black colour. :thumbup:

Have made for friends in red, glossy black and gun metal. Images below:

it can be shipped out from India but I am not sure how feasible the shipping rates would be. 

0CBB6C1A-04C9-466A-B56E-7147E9986CC1.jpeg

CD8C70F6-8B44-4841-B4CC-238F4E95A076.jpeg

957FD548-B029-4D83-A1D5-61F084B6D44A.jpeg

E53A2392-1D5C-4BF9-83F3-745099940BEB.jpeg

9F8C4A4B-4ADF-42D9-A222-04D58BF984CD.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BATVANVRS said:

:inlove: :rock: I definitely want a pair of them (aluminium black or aluminium gun metal) 

Bro shipping from India to the UK will be high. Can you tell me which part of UK are you in and I can ask and check if my friend can ship it out to you. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 30/09/2018 at 22:03, Rsrob said:

Got them on my octy RS they fit is good and I have no problem with them they seem to be working fine 

DSC_0161.JPG

Hi I want to get the exact paddle shifts for my skoda but in different colors where can I get it? I am willing to buy