I need Bolero Update :-)

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Alexybg said:

Hi

Can you help me too for update of Skoda Fabia Combi Mk3

Regards

IMG_5623.jpg

Hold down Menu button to enter hidden menu.  There you will see Software Train, this image is best to verify, also it's location for Update button for firmware.

I have no idea if I'm in the right place. My Skoda Fabia '16 infotainment is really giving me trouble at the moment. Lots of stuttering and random restarts. Can anyone help me with the software I need? I've got the info in the attached image

IMG-20220814-WA0000.jpg

1 minute ago, Hannibalcaine said:

I have no idea if I'm in the right place. My Skoda Fabia '16 infotainment is really giving me trouble at the moment. Lots of stuttering and random restarts. Can anyone help me with the software I need? I've got the info in the attached image

IMG-20220814-WA0000.jpg

Sorry. I also have this 👍

20220814_181339.jpg

Hello, I have just purchased a used fabia, @pab567 has previous supplied the latest 480  (MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T) software for my Karoq . Could somebody please confirm if this can be used for my Fabia headunit (Pictures below).  Please note this unit does not have sat nat or an SD card , however I assume the update can be done using the USB port  ?

If I need a different version of software would sombody please post ?

Thanks very much for any assistance

PXL_20220817_155821396.jpg

PXL_20220817_155828130.jpg

36 minutes ago, TheGeek said:

Hello, I have just purchased a used fabia, @pab567 has previous supplied the latest 480  (MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T) software for my Karoq . Could somebody please confirm if this can be used for my Fabia headunit (Pictures below).  Please note this unit does not have sat nat or an SD card , however I assume the update can be done using the USB port  ?

If I need a different version of software would sombody please post ?

Thanks very much for any assistance

PXL_20220817_155821396.jpg

PXL_20220817_155828130.jpg

You should hold down menu key to enter hidden menu with Software Train, this is the actual information needed (by me at least) you screen with the update button is for maps, won't be able to update firmware in that menu.

@varooom

Thanks for the Quick reply 🙂  I have the software train version below. I assume from the similar train version string the previous software Pab supplied can be used ?

Thanks again for your assistance

PXL_20220817_165920337.thumb.jpg.40f238aa8ec95e575b89fb80d0b85491.jpg

@TheGeek As the software train has all the same parameters, that will be good to go.

MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0468T <--Current

MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0480T <-- From @pab567

MST2 = MIB2 (afaik), so check

EU = Europe, so check

SK = Skoda, so check

ZR = Additional region (Russia iirc)

0480T = is a 04xx series firmware, and should not be applied to 03xx, 02xx, 01xx Software Trains, and the T on the end is Technisat make

Edited by varooom
Spellink

@varooom

Great piece of information, exactly what I needed. I have just performed the update using the original 0480 files provided by Pab and this has worked perfectly. The system is now fully updated.  Turns out I have got an SD card reader, its hidden in the upper right corner of the Glove box in a recess. I used that to perform the update.

Thanks again varooom much appreciated.

Updated images attached 🙂

PXL_20220817_180235490.jpg

PXL_20220817_180230165.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, gumuskurt22 said:

Hi please update file give me

IMG_20220831_123003.jpg

Welcome to the forum first of all,

Next is can you hold down your menu button a few seconds to get the Software Train information shown, yours should be MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0359T or similar.

If this is what you see, then this SW Train is available - MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0367T

You will also need to specify a Country so I can adjust firewall to allow temporary access to download if an update is available.

2 hours ago, varooom said:

Welcome to the forum first of all,

Next is can you hold down your menu button a few seconds to get the Software Train information shown, yours should be MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0359T or similar.

If this is what you see, then this SW Train is available - MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0367T

You will also need to specify a Country so I can adjust firewall to allow temporary access to download if an update is available.

My country Turkey 

IMG_20220831_153639.jpg