Digital dash

Might have missed some posts, so if the question has been already asked, forgive me.

Does anyone know if the digital dash display in the facelift superb is a 10 or 12 inch. I hear the 10 inch is outdated, slow,and lacking what is advertised. Also VW models have both fitted depending on model.

Still getting a new superb, but would be good to know.

2 hours ago, ak1956 said:

I hear the 10 inch is outdated, slow,and lacking what is advertised. 

1 hour ago, maffyou said:

10.25 inches according to the brochure...

Imagine someone stumbling across this. Is there some kind of register we have to sign? 

• Haha 4

10.25". It's the same one used in the VW Polo. It's the lower end Gen 2 version. Other VW models bar Touareg will have a screen that's around 11.6" with the same functionality as the Skoda system.

11 hours ago, BriskodaJeff said:

Imagine someone stumbling across this. Is there some kind of register we have to sign? 

Only 10.25"?

Edited by facet edge
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, facet edge said:

Only 10.25"?

Goodness no - I can't even claim that! And people are talking about 11 inches plus. I haven't felt this inadequate since... since...

Ah @john999boy. How nice to see you. So that's what the ban-hammer looks like. What? From everything but the Brexit thread? Noooooo!!! 

Tyranny I tells ya.

:biggrin:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BriskodaJeff said:

Goodness no - I can't even claim that! And people are talking about 11 inches plus. I haven't felt this inadequate since... since...

Ah @john999boy. How nice to see you. So that's what the ban-hammer looks like. What? From everything but the Brexit thread? Noooooo!!! 

Tyranny I tells ya.

:biggrin:

Have I missed something?

What was so subtle that it didn't flash up on my radar?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

His nickname locally is Bristol Pistol quick on the draw but not always hitting the intended target.:biggrin:

Fair point well made @shyVRS245 But it was this...

On 15/08/2019 at 21:53, ak1956 said:

outdated, slow, and lacking what is advertised.

that made me wonder whether the OP had hacked my webcam.

32 minutes ago, BriskodaJeff said:

Fair point well made @shyVRS245 But it was this...

that made me wonder whether the OP had hacked my webcam.

That's a good description for my 8 year old I Phone 4, remember how small mobiles used to be?🐌

1 minute ago, ak1956 said:

Come on lads, it was a fair question, if we are going down this road, I think I will start asking about tyre size......see if you can beat that.

You must have 20" alloys then?:blush