The 2019 Election - Done and Overwhelmingly Dusted!!

SkodaVRS1963

Best viewing for me and i really dislike Piers Morgan was him and Susanna Reid on Good Morning Britain make the Chief Secretary  Rishi Sunak look like a total idiot

and basically untrustworthy, even a liar by not just admitting that the had a False Video made by editing the interview with Keir Starmer to have a bit of a laugh, not create false news in the run up to a General Election.

https://express.co.uk/videos/6102837951001/GMB-Piers-slams-Rishi-Sunak-over-Keir_Starmer-interview-edit

Edited by Roottootemoot
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Chorlton said:

The same secure location as Rees-Mogg, to receive some media training.

Quite possible. It's probably a room with little chairs and tables, lots of big crayons that are safe to eat, a big abacus and a few teddies ready to be thrown from the pram. The question is what side of the door is Rees-Mogg on; looking in on Diane Abbot or sat with her drooling in the corner.

I wonder where that could could have originated...

The Labour Party has suffered a "sophisticated and large scale cyber-attack'' on its digital platforms.

A spokesperson said the cyber-attack failed because of the party's "robust security systems" and they were confident that no data breach occurred.

Labour has reported the matter to the National Cyber Security Centre.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-cyber-attack-online-today-jeremy-corbyn-latest-a9199426.html

3 minutes ago, Lee_Esq said:

Probably Diane Abbott trying to send an email.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lee_Esq said:

If you'd care to stop being so self-important for a moment and check again you'll notice I didn't ask you a single thing.

Lee, stop getting your knickers in a twist. It’s a public forum I don’t need your permission to respond.

Since you like knowing why people have reacted with a certain emoji to your posts I provided the answer in advance. No self importance required unless you want to know why a certain reaction was given to a post you made. 

Chill, it’s lunchtime for you and you’re getting grumpy when your hungry. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Quite possible. It's probably a room with little chairs and tables, lots of big crayons that are safe to eat, a big abacus and a few teddies ready to be thrown from the pram. The question is what side of the door is Rees-Mogg on; looking in on Diane Abbot or sat with her drooling in the corner.

Probably with her.  He's as much of a liability to the Cons as she is to Labour.  However, instead of colouring in he is being made to write, " ave Europa nostra vera Patria " a million times with a quill and ink as punishment for his transgressions.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Lee, stop getting your knickers in a twist. It’s a public forum I don’t need your permission to respond.

No knickers twisted here. Yes, it is a public forum. However, if I ask the Landlord of a pub about the real ales on offer I don't necessarily require nor want lager swilling Chris the pub bore to answer a question that wasn't directed at him.

You could have just said ' sorry my mistake' that would have been the end of the matter.

Mind you, getting a right winger to apologise is like getting blood out of a stone.

Have a nice day and lunch was fantastic so thanks for your concern as to my diet. 😊

A few things that people should bear in mind at the time of an election:

1, Politicians lie and at election times the lies get a little bigger.

2, Politicians only want your vote, they are not interested in you.

3, The right wing press attempt to smear and discredit the Labour party

4, The Left wing press attempt to smear and discredit the Conservative party

5, When the election is over the winning party might, if you are lucky actually achieve some of the promises and pledges they made in their manifesto. If your unlucky they will start on the policies that were not in their manifesto.

6, Whoever wins the rich will still be rich and the poor will still be poor.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Chorlton said:

Probably with her.  He's as much of a liability to the Cons as she is to Labour.  However, instead of colouring in he is being made to write, " ave Europa nostra vera Patria " a million times with a quill and ink as punishment for his transgressions.

That's how the EU works by saying it enough times it must be true, good old brain washing

7 minutes ago, Lee_Esq said:

No knickers twisted here. Yes, it is a public forum. However, if I ask the Landlord of a pub about the real ales on offer I don't necessarily require nor want lager swilling Chris the pub bore to answer a question that wasn't directed at him.

You could have just said ' sorry my mistake' that would have been the end of the matter.

Mind you, getting a right winger to apologise is like getting blood out of a stone.

Have a nice day and lunch was fantastic so thanks for your concern as to my diet. 😊

Lee,  your getting confused again. I never answered a question  that wasn't directed at me. I laughed at your question due to your hypocrisy, I then substantatied the reaction with a post explaining why.  As explained I have not answered a question directed at someone else an therefore no need to apologise. However you have made the wrong assumptions so you can just say "sorry my mistake"

Glad you enjoyed your lunch, however it's not improved your mood. Is Chris a drinking mate of yours, maybe the new third member of three men in a pub now that Jason J Hunter as been shown to be a fraud?

13 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Lee,  your getting confused again. I never answered a question  that wasn't directed at me. I laughed at your question due to your hypocrisy, I then substantatied the reaction with a post explaining why.  As explained I have not answered a question directed at someone else an therefore no need to apologise.

You did.

Screenshot_20191112-133642.png

Screenshot_20191112-133650.png

Screenshot_20191112-133812.png

11 minutes ago, Lee_Esq said:

You did.

Screenshot_20191112-133642.png

Screenshot_20191112-133650.png

Screenshot_20191112-133812.png

Thank you for proving that I had reacted with a Laugh emoji 

5 posts later to the post I had reacted to I left the explanation to  why I had laughed at your post.

Again I didn't reply to your question to someone else put explained why I had reacted the way I had so I'll wait for your apology. 

15 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Thank you for proving that I had reacted with a Laugh emoji 

5 posts later to the post I had reacted to I left the explanation to  why I had laughed at your post.

Again I didn't reply to your question to someone else put explained why I had reacted the way I had so I'll wait for your apology. 

Let's start again shall we seeing as you're obviously totally confused and in need of a reminder.

To whom did I direct the question  "@ moley what's so funny?"

Who then took it to answer on moley's behalf even though his answer wasn't sought?

1 hour ago, Lee_Esq said:

Apparently it was neither large or sophisticated. It was a fairly minor DDOS attempt easily deflected.

NCSC are not conisdering it a significant event allegedly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lee_Esq said:

Let's start again shall we seeing as you're obviously totally confused and in need of a reminder.

Who then took it to answer on moley's behalf even though his answer wasn't sought?

I'm not confused but obviously you are.

I reacted to your question " @moley what's so funny?" I did not answer it.

I explained why I, not Moley, reacted to your question.

If you read the words to my explanation it starts with "Lee before you ask me what’s so funny" I then state why I reacted in the way I had so you didn't need to ask me.

Now I know you read the post as you reacted with "Not Helpful" so it pretty obvious I wasn't answering your question  to why Moley found your post on Labour manifesto costings to be funny.

It's very simply, you accused me of something I didn't do and at this point you should be apologising. 

16 minutes ago, Lee_Esq said:

FFS - you are talking about one question you asked of Moley and CWard is commenting on his subsequent post containing a laughing emoji!!

THEY ARE DIFFERENT POSTS!!!!!

Try and keep up and read what is posted rather than jumping to conclusions...

Mods - apologies for the above outburst but Lee_Esq post simply appears to be trying to inflame things and continue an argument that doesn't need to be continued...

16 hours ago, CWARD said:

Lee before you ask me what’s so funny it’s false indignation of someone finding your post amusing when you use the funny emoji so often yourself at posts that obviously not funny

Keep it up, you’re funny.....   not 🤣

Here's you replying to the question directed to moley.

4 minutes ago, Lee_Esq said:

Can I get a sigh in before the forthcoming thread lock!

8 minutes ago, Lee_Esq said:

Wrong again. it's me stating why I reacted with the laughing emoji to your question to Moley. Did mention anything about the Labour manifesto costings that Moley and Johnboy both laughed at? No, I didn't.

I explained why I had reacted to your question not answering why Moley found your post on Labour manifesto costings to be funny. Do you understand?

You may want to be argumentative but please don't accuse me of doing things I haven't, you just start to look ridiculous in doing so.

Edited by CWARD
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lee_Esq said:

Nope - that's CWard making a statement and getting in there first BEFORE you ask him a question - there is a difference...