The 2019 Election - Done and Overwhelmingly Dusted!!

SkodaVRS1963

38 minutes ago, Aspman said:

Don't forget Poppers, he didn't

I wonder if Kate Osamor's son, Ishmael, was his dealer, as he worked for her within Westminster Keith Vaz wouldn’t have far to travel to get a fix. 

Strange that when the Lib Dems, Greens and Plaid Cymru form an alliance not to stand in certain seats to give each party a better chance of winning it's good tactics. When the Brexit party does similar it's something sinister and underhand.:thinking:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, john999boy said:

Damn.

I was just about to click on the funny emoji too - but now I'm not too sure. 🏳️

@Lee_Esq It was funny insomuch that Kwasi Kwarteng wasn't able to answer a straightforward question. :thumbup:

It's hard to judge sometimes lol Nice to see 'insomuch' used in a sentence. A rarity these days.

• Like 1

Lee before you ask me what’s so funny it’s false indignation of someone finding your post amusing when you use the funny emoji so often yourself at posts that obviously not funny

Keep it up, you’re funny.....   not 🤣

What has been funny though is Thornberry trying to defend Corbyn on security 

https://www.cityam.com/emily-thornberry-struggles-with-jeremy-corbyns-nuclear-stance/

Almost as funny as the fairytales from Labour and Torys over what they’d do for the armed forces. 

• Like 1

Anyone know where they’ve hidden the shadow Home Secretary? I know she’s managed to get access to Twitter but seems to be kept away from the media for fear of foot in mouth disease. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Anyone know where they’ve hidden the shadow Home Secretary? I know she’s managed to get access to Twitter but seems to be kept away from the media for fear of foot in mouth disease. 

Would that be Diane "I'VE GOT THE FIGURES SOMEWHERE" Abbott?:tongueout:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shyVRS245 said:

Would that be Diane "I'VE GOT THE FIGURES SOMEWHERE" Abbott?:tongueout:

That’s the one. Has she been locked up somewhere that she can’t do any damage or become “ill” again. 

12 minutes ago, CWARD said:

I heard that Boris has got her on his hustings bus. He reckons that she is a real asset to his campaign. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CWARD said:

Almost as funny as the fairytales from Labour and Torys over what they’d do for the armed forces. 

That's been going on for lost of years. Something like 20.  I remember laughing at the Army recruitment ads with my SIL & daughter, both at the time squaddies. Remember the ad "Here's Kevin" - shown having a gat time all over the world ,ski ing amongs other things. A few years later SIL did a skit poster on this. "Here's Kevin" . It showed an ex squaddy in the long queue at the Jobcentre, looking for work. A bloke in combat gear with a great big arrow pointing at him ,with the caption "here's Kevin". Not true ,says you -well SIL was made redundant from HF forcs around that time.

19 hours ago, Ryeman said:

So the chaps at the beeb are still protecting Boris and his unthinking incompetence -

A conspiracy theory 🙄. Your very classy along with the cretin who did the video. I watched the whole ceremony and didn’t see any of them looking around bored. I did see Boris Johnson set off too earlier and also place the wreath upside down. I saw plenty of bigger gaffs such as Transport for London going completely past his marker having to be called back, then when returning to the parade just walked off and didn’t join the others.  I could go into Corbyn wreath laying controversy but won’t and instead show my respect for the memorial. 

Edited by john999boy
OT quoted video removed
  • Like 4

Guest BigJase88
19 hours ago, Ryeman said:

So the chaps at the beeb are still protecting Boris and his unthinking incompetence -

Honestly this guy is a buffoon (phil plantpot)

Edited by BigJase88
OT quoted video removed

40 minutes ago, CWARD said:

A conspiracy theory 🙄. Your very classy along with the cretin who did the video. I watched the whole ceremony and didn’t see any of them looking around bored. I did see Boris Johnson set off too earlier and also place the wreath upside down. I saw plenty of bigger gaffs such as Transport for London going completely past his marker having to be called back, then when returning to the parade just walked off and didn’t join the others.  I could go into Corbyn wreath laying controversy but won’t and instead show my respect for the memorial. 

I was in London yesterday in Parliament square and it was nice and peaceful now the MP's are away and the noisy protesters have shut up shop while the general election campaigns are running. I was in time to stand in Whitehall opposite the Cenotaph at 11.00 during the ceremony. Not sure why Ryeman thinks it's OK to confuse Remembrance Sunday with a general election. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, CWARD said:

The same secure location as Rees-Mogg, to receive some media training.

• Like 3