16th Nov 2019 Rolling Road Day @ JKM Portsmouth

Oh, you may also be able to get 'Melted' to deliver.

Pretty awesome toasted sandwiches, shakes etc.  The brownies are awesome.  We sometimes put in and order and they def deliver during the week. 

12 minutes ago, Alex-W said:

There's a McDonald's at the end of the road at the retail park.

There's also a Morrisons.

Pretty sure Gregs is open on a sat too, that's walking distance from JKM, well they all are but it depends on how lazy you are.

It doesn't look like I will make it due to repurcussions of my boy being ill and it screwing with plans etc.

Bit frustrating as I'm probably the most local and you'll all be driving past my workplace.  My car was in JKM last week having it's clutch done, lol.

Next time...

Good man, McDonalds always gives me the 💩💩 so I’ll pass, might have to find somewhere for a bacon sandwich!

52 minutes ago, Chris245 said:

Does anyone know if there are any breakfast facilities local??

i should be there between 10.30 & 11am, dropping the kids off at 9.30!! Woohoo 🥳 

Not sure but, what I do know is great news

My 245 has no GPF musta been forgotten 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by themanwithnoaim

24 minutes ago, Alex-W said:

Oh, you may also be able to get 'Melted' to deliver.

Pretty awesome toasted sandwiches, shakes etc.  The brownies are awesome.  We sometimes put in and order and they def deliver during the week. 

Great news, have you got some contact details for melted ?

I know we're all gonna have fun tomorrow but, on a serious note gals & guys, here are the "house rules"

"Hi Tony,

Further to our conversation here are just a few notes for everyone tomorrow as appreciate so might not be here first thing for the safety briefing:

Notes for the day:

·        Gates will open at 8.30 for tea, coffee and biscuits. First Run will start at 9am on the dot, or slightly before if first runners are here.

·        The rear yard gate will be open so please park either outside reception or in the rear yard. There may also be spaces on the side road.

·        Please do not park across the entrances to the other businesses in the close. There is a plant hire company and engineering firm who operate on Saturday mornings. Please do not park in their car parks or in front of their gates/entrances. I appreciate parking is tight but please respect our business neighbour’s

·        Remember to bring the correct cash for your run.

·        Please make sure you have all signed on in reception and have completed a dyno disclaimer before your run.

·        There is no entry into the dyno room at any time, unless a member of staff asks you too.

·        Tyres need to be of decent tread depth, no racing slicks or tread on legal limits etc

·        No smoking around the dyno area or near our hazardous waste drums (for obvious reasons)

Cheers 

Kate"