So, tonights tea was..........................

Auric Goldfinger

1 hour ago, Lady Elanore said:

Might have a Chicken Kiev tonight, with waffles and garden peas (I've run out of frozen peas and fresh veg, owing to recent work commitments - that makes sense in my head)

....mug of Tea also?

9 minutes ago, olduns said:

....mug of Tea also?

Oh yes. Just finished the last swig of the delicious brown liquid. To make up for the tinned Garden peas, I had proper tea made with proper loose-leaf tea

Slurp slurp slurp slurp.......ahhhhh :) 

• Like 1

Friday night could be Pizza night from our local mobile wood fired wagon :pizza: That's if SWMBO agrees when she gets back from supermarket🤞

Otherwise it's another fridge clear-out, which is getting a bit boring.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fridge.thumb.jpg.54fec0f39836979ed537fa6df2a86048.jpg

So I have managed to do a bit of food shopping and stocked up my fridge a bit. I have lots of ideas for my tea. Lots of fancy ideas flowing through the food part of my brain. Lots and lots of ideas. Where to start??

First I thought I should go for a brisk 5-mile walk, just to work up an appetite. Hmmm where to start with my food plans??...I have lots and lots of food plans.....nom nom nom nom 

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Like 3

Baked potato mash with Lurpak and Lurpak garlic butter) beans and fish fingers and washed down with my 1 pint mug of tea. 

Oh well, maybe tomorrow?   I have lots and lots of plans for my tea...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Fridge.thumb.jpg.78845fb62ab429eff60a1c735de4ee4f.jpgSo I have managed to do a bit of food shopping and stocked up my fridge a bit. I have lots of ideas for my tea. Lots of fancy ideas flowing through the food part of my brain. Lots and lots of ideas. Where to start??

First I thought I should go for a brisk 5-mile walk, just to work up an appetite. Hmmm where to start with my food plans??...I have lots and lots of food plans.....nom nom nom nom 

Lurpak. Get you miss lah dee dah made of money fancy pants 😂

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

Fridge.thumb.jpg.54fec0f39836979ed537fa6df2a86048.jpg

So I have managed to do a bit of food shopping and stocked up my fridge a bit. I have lots of ideas for my tea. Lots of fancy ideas flowing through the food part of my brain. Lots and lots of ideas. Where to start??

Few bottles of stella and abit of something stronger in the door for later amanda 👍,always interesting to look in sombodies fridge haha .

14 minutes ago, Mickvrs220 said:

Few bottles of stella and abit of something stronger in the door for later amanda 👍,always interesting to look in sombodies fridge haha .

They're not Stella :tongueout: don't like the taste very much. But you're right about the stuff in the door. It's Wolf Town gin :) 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Colin170CR said:

I forgot I had one of their loyalty cards which got stamped & filled up so one of the pizza's was free!! Total for two pizzas was £11 as the wife's £8 Margarita was free.

Downside is that I can't put off the fridge clearout another day or I'll be chucking some away.

But ... free pizza!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Colin170CR said:

Extra Brucey bonus.

I forgot I had one of their loyalty cards which got stamped & filled up so one of the pizza's was free!! Total for two pizzas was £11 as the wife's £8 Margarita was free.

Brucey demerit for missing photography :shake: :wait:

G

• Like 2
  • Haha 1