Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

Hi,

Forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong thread, I haven't been on the forum for a long time, but back after buying a Mk3vRS (bucket list car!).

Hopefully this is the info required, and if I've posted in the wrong place, then sincere apologies!

Device part number; 5E0035874A

Hardware; 041

Software: 0435

Media codec: N/A

Thank you in advance of any help/info you can provide, you are a gentleman doing this for free!

Stan

Hi pap567,

is it possible to get the update version 0480 for my Amundsen MIB2?

Device part number: 5Q0035874C
Hardware: H41
Software: 0478
MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0478T

Thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, pab567 said:

All check your PMs

Pab, I just wanted to offer you HUGE thanks for the download and for the amazing work you do, for free, for the community here. I wish there were more people like you in this World.

PM replied to, and the promise stands,

Many, many thanks,

Stan

• Like 1

Hi pab567, can you send me the last firmware for Amundsen MIB2?  Because my system takes so long to turn on and to swap between modes ie carplay to nav, it will sit on a blank screen for few minuts seconds.

Thank you.

20211118_090747.jpg

On 18/11/2021 at 09:47, moli1 said:

Hi pab567, can you send me the last firmware for Amundsen MIB2?  Because my system takes so long to turn on and to swap between modes ie carplay to nav, it will sit on a blank screen for few minuts seconds.

Thank you.

20211118_090747.jpg

5E0035864A is Amundsen MIB1 so I wonder how do you use CarPlay on it... BTW: 0490 is the latest firmware available 😞

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pab567 said:

5E0035864A is Amundsen MIB1 so I wonder how do you use CarPlay on it... BTW: 0490 is the latest firmware available 😞

I buy Skoda 2019. I didn't know where to get a new SW from until I found this forum. Thank you for your help. Really nice that you help.