Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

@pab567

Sorry to bother again thanks for help with update.

After scanning with Obd11 I have this fault code. Skoda Octavia trouble code B201A00

I believe this is related to the software update. Can you help in simple layman’s terms explain how I resolve the trouble code?

Or can anyone else?

As simple instructions as possible total dunce here. 

4 minutes ago, pab567 said:

Pls watch it again... this time carefully...

Hi yes I watched again.

Do I use this code that is on the video or is there a different code for every car?

3331240B-430F-461A-93AF-ECA662DFEF2E.thumb.png.924fa002df1d141bd12a8649bb63fd04.png

Edited by purephotoni

Hi,

Any chance of the latest firmware for this?

Device part number: 5Q0035874B

Hardware: H31

Software: 0363

Installed SW train version: MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0363T

Thanks.

Edited by robst

Hey @pab567! I am from India and just bought a 2017 Octavia MK3 Facelift and it came with the 5Q0 035 864B - MIB2 Skoda Amundsen system installed. (System Info attached below)
Could you please tell me if I have the latest software for my system installed or if not could you please provide me with the latest update? 
IMG_0148.thumb.JPEG.66b02d8c80b3ebe0ee06d30d717409dc.JPEG  

40 minutes ago, Michaelg0 said:

Quick Query, does the firmware update wipe out the Remap on car? The dealership said their is a free update for control module update but it will wipe remap. Just wondering 

The dealer is an idiot - the remap is applied to the engine ECU but the infotainment update is applied to the infotainment system ECU - which is totally different!

• Like 1