Delivery times?

i got email from my dealer that i would get 3 more additional extras 1. WEB radio 2. progressive control and 3. recognizing driver fatigue

and this 3 extras are now in stock model for sportline in Slovenia market for MY2023 

31 minutes ago, Matej10 said:

i got email from my dealer that i would get 3 more additional extras 1. WEB radio 2. progressive control and 3. recognizing driver fatigue

and this 3 extras are now in stock model for sportline in Slovenia market for MY2023 

Your car is already built and awaiting parts or is going into production?

My car was built about a month ago (and now is parked and awaiting parts) and i didn’t get any info, that i would be getting any free extras… 

skoda octavia caravan 1.5 etsi dsg ambition with some extras. 

Edited by Rookie97

2 minutes ago, Rookie97 said:

Your car is already built and awaiting parts or is going into production?

My car was built about a month ago (and now is parked and awaiting parts) and i didn’t get any info, that i would be getting any free extras… 

skoda octavia caravan 1.5 etsi dsg ambition with some extras. 

no i still don't have date for production i was informed that i will get Model year 2023 and not 2022

Edited by Matej10
  • Like 1

My car Octavia VRS, Estate, petrol, manual Gear box plus Chassis control, rear Camera was reportedly built Middle February and is awaiting Chips, and three months later no one can tell me when it will be completed.

I have even had a personal conversation from the Dealers Managing Director tearing his hair out because he can give no information. No nice salesy chat just an honest straight we don't know.

Dealer has been very good with communications throughout.

The Vehicle was ordered July 2021 and who knows when will arrive. People seem to be talking about Model 2023 so that will be post September.

Is anyone doing better for a July 2021 order?

Edited by David Heavey

1 minute ago, David Heavey said:

My car Octavia VRS, Estate, petrol, manual Gear box plus Chassis control, rear Camera was reportedly built Middle February and is awaiting Chips, and three months later no one can tell me when it will be completed.

I have even had a personal conversation from the Dealers Managing Director tearing his hair out because he can give no information. No nice salesy chat just an honest straight we don't know.

The Vehicle was ordered July 2021 and who knows when will arrive. People seem to be talking about Model 2023 so that will be post September.

Is anyone doing better for a July deliver?

i am july and i don't have production date hehe so am am behind you 😕

• Like 1

sorry to say there a few of us waiting longer than you,it is a never ending push back after push back.at least i may know what the reason is and it is down to the fire that disrupted the door making factory.i read on here production could be up and running by week 22.

• Like 1

Spoke to the dealer today - my car now has confirmed build week 25 (end of June). He says it will get the VIN number probably in a few days and speculates that when the car is produced it will get an error that is missing some parts....

• Love it! 1

35 minutes ago, GregB11x said:

Spoke to the dealer today - my car now has confirmed build week 25 (end of June). He says it will get the VIN number probably in a few days and speculates that when the car is produced it will get an error that is missing some parts....

Ahh same story over and over again :thinking:

You can only hope that when week 25 comes they finnish the car and not park it on some parking spot cause it will stay there for God knows how long... 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Senaid said:

Ahh same story over and over again :thinking:

You can only hope that when week 25 comes they finnish the car and not park it on some parking spot cause it will stay there for God knows how long... 🤦‍♂️

Yep, sounds familiar, car built but missing parts…I had confirmed built last week, car made more than a month ago and is now parked, waiting, no one knows when ready for transport. 

2 hours ago, David Heavey said:

So much for the promised “car will be finished in max 3 months after being built” 🙄

• Sad 1

I went browsing on the Skoda Ireland website. It has a function to check stock levels. There's 7 Octavia's (2 are RS TDI, one 1.0TSI) and1 Enyaq in stock against 52 Fabias in stock and 30 Superbs in stock.

Interesting to see where the shortages are.

well i can say i ordered my octavia vrs diesel 200 4x4 estate car 21 may 2021,told delivery september 2021.latest update today pushed back to 26 june 2022.i am at  the stage i am past caring i will just wait till i get my car.this year or next year.,skoda  should hang there heads in shame with there lack of true information to there customers.

• Sad 3

On 26/05/2022 at 21:49, Semiconductor34 said:

Maybe someone can explain me, what's the difference between 2022 ans 2023 MY?

MY year changes every july. Thats when they have their factory maintenance and change of options. Basically a car made in fall is already a next year model.

If your car is already built to some point, your MY is already assigned. So a car built in february 2022 is MY22 when ever you get it.

MY modelyear is part of VIN number.

"The 10th character in the 17-character VIN represents the vehicle model-year."
https://www.alldata.com/us/en/support/repair-collision/article/vin-to-year-chart

On 27/05/2022 at 14:32, David Heavey said:

I've got an august RS order. Was built on february, but now waiting for door panels. I guess you're in the same spot. Local Skoda support told me that RS door panels are going to production on june. No one yet know what does that exactly mean. I believe that at least end of june, they might have some schedule for RS cars already built.

Edited by timster

Anyone on here know how we may create a table / spreadsheet showing what we each oreded and when with the ability to update it when we get news. Be good to hear about new cars being delivered and to be able to see if wait times are going up or comming down.

As a starter for ten.

BRS Eng, SEL 1.4 iV ordered Feb 2022, OrIginal delivery estimate, Aug 2022, Current status No build date as yet.