Picked up my 1.5 TSi yesterday.

Already loving it but quick question. 

Are these cars supplied with an umbrella and ice scraper?

They are missing on mine if so. 

4 hours ago, gm73 said:

Already loving it but quick question. 

Are these cars supplied with an umbrella and ice scraper?

They are missing on mine if so. 

Not sure about the brolly, but the scraper is normally always included in the fuel flap. It's Skoda's 'thing'.

Yes my 1.4 SEL has an umbrella under the passenger seat and a holder for a fluorescent vest under the driver seat. Ice scraper is green and located in the fuel filler flap.

if both are missing get in touch with the dealer.

Should be in the fuel filler cap and under the passenger seat for scraper and brolly respectively. Mine was missing the brolly, which I got the dealer to replace before I collected the car.

The ice scraper is very effective, used a few times this winter. Handy to have except when the fuel filler flap was frozen shut! 

• Haha 3

Hi I’m new on here so not quite sure how work yet I also picked up my year old octavia15 tsi had brolly and scrapper but no + kit or break down sign.

3 hours ago, Martpent said:

Hi I’m new on here so not quite sure how work yet I also picked up my year old octavia15 tsi had brolly and scrapper but no + kit or break down sign.

My 3 yr old one was the same: yes, brolly and scraper in their right places, so I put the warning triangle and the first aid kit I’d bought for my previous (non Skoda) car in the appropriate (but empty) straps in the Octavia.  And the hi-vis vest went into the pocket in the front of the driver’s seat, with a spare in the glove compartment.  These will go to my next car whatever/whenever that is!

On 03/05/2021 at 15:59, EnterName said:

Should be in the fuel filler cap and under the passenger seat for scraper and brolly respectively. Mine was missing the brolly, which I got the dealer to replace before I collected the car.

It’s just a little thing but annoying.