Window switch light

Nel1000

3 hours ago, Nel1000 said:

The driver side window switch light on my Mk2 Fabia isn’t illuminating. Dealer has tried a new switch but can’t find the fault. Window is working fine. Thoughts?

Blown bulb?

I would agree, one of the many possible wires to break within the door loom to A pillar bellows.

If I remember correctly it was the blue / grey wire.

PS you say Dealer cannot find the fault ??? .....................quite embarrassing to be honest.😕

Edited by UrbanPanzer

34 minutes ago, UrbanPanzer said:

PS you say Dealer cannot find the fault ??? .....................quite embarrassing to be honest.😕

But not surprising in my opinion and/or experience (delete as you feel appropriate). Clearly didn't want to have to do anything about it even if they knew of the fault.

2 hours ago, UrbanPanzer said:

I would agree, one of the many possible wires to break within the door loom to A pillar bellows.

If I remember correctly it was the blue / grey wire.

2 mins with a multi-meter would prove if there was a supply & ground but typical stealership, not really interested in older cars just want to flog you a new one with software problems that they can't fix either lol

• Like 1