Skoda connect and update errors

I was wondering if anyone has a solution for the issue I have with Skoda connect. 

I have a duplicated licence in the infotainment online services for Points of interest one is valid the other says no licence . 

This would not be an issue except that when the system tries to upgrade the maps a licence expired notIce comes up. This seems to be related  to invalid licence in the poi’s .

Skoda UK have been corresponding with me for months but no resolution. 

The dealers don’t seem to have a clue. 

The other issue I have is the dealer managed to remove the fec for Media command which was working when I purchased the car from them. Skoda UK and the dealer don’t seem to know how to restore this function. Fortunately I took screen shots of the installed codes and other info before they started to play with the system when Skoda connect stopped working the first time round when they performed some sort of update on the car. 

My car is a Skoda superb spores line 190 tsi facelift. MIB 2.5 unit with data chip fitted. Build date November 2019. First registered Jan 20

I am starting to despair . 

Cheers for any assistance 

1B246D26-F00A-4E6C-B1DE-66ABE60A0BF1.jpeg

Edited by David55

Here in Australia, the Skoda app MyŠkoda provides little or no information since they "upgraded" the app. No longer does it show any service history as it did before. At least your dealers communicate with you. I get a blank look from the dealer and no response from Škoda Australia.😡