Superb L&K 4x4 estate has anybody installed rear seats in the boot area?

Good morning Storky, welcome to the forum.

Assuming you mean you want to add a 6th seat in the rear that is not included in original configuration, I'd think there will be a lot of legal requirements you would be required to comply with.  

There is a lot of paperwork, DVLA would want to know and require a vehicle inspection. It would then not be inside the 'crash safe zone' so youre running a much higher risk for the rear passenger. Also insurance would be a pain.

And not to mention, where do you expect their legs to go?

I looked into adding a row of standard ford seats in the back of a transit van, using all the mounts and parts that ford do.... Complete headache to get the DVLA to go for it, so I'd say it's a none starter unfortunately.

Edited by StevesTruck

Although not in a Superb, my daughter has a Multimac in a Ford Kuga for her four children - oldest 4, youngest twins 9 months.

Edited by 100andthirty