Just bought and think my car came with incorrect wheels

It's a 2016 SE L executive which was advertised as coming with 18" wheels, and I think should have come with 18" Zenith alloys, but it has these 17" wheels instead. Anyone know what type of wheels they are and if they're the right ones?

What type of recourse should I expect from a used car dealer if they're incorrect?

(Pretty annoyed with myself I didn't pick up on this detail from the pictures).

Thanks.

1656609168336719193145628763750.thumb.jpg.13774b790ff4bb64fe638cca0eaa7024.jpg

If the advert is clearly saying 18" alloys then exactly.  They will need to get some or pony up some cash money.

If it is in the Spec they show in a Autotrader Ad with the duff spec that many just have showing in adverts they will still need to deal with their incompetence or their employees. 

@anewman

???

Is this it?   

Is it actually a  SE-L Executive? 

17" Alloys.    'STRATOS'.

Screenshot 2022-06-30 19.15.13.png

Screenshot 2022-06-30 19.22.10.jpg

Edited by roottoot

1 hour ago, roottoot said:

If the advert is clearly saying 18" alloys then exactly.  They will need to get some or pony up some cash money.

If it is in the Spec they show in a Autotrader Ad with the duff spec that many just have showing in adverts they will still need to deal with their incompetence or their employees. 

@anewman

???

Is this it?   

Is it actually a  SE-L Executive? 

17" Alloys.    'STRATOS'.

Screenshot 2022-06-30 19.15.13.png

Screenshot 2022-06-30 19.22.10.jpg

https://ojsautos.co.uk/vehicle/name/skoda-superb-se-l-executive-tsi/

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Simon TDI Sport said:

These are on my 2016 SEL Executive.PXL_20220630_184307110.thumb.jpg.6171093d27d0e6107a7ddc734a3e49d9.jpg

Looks like you have a cut in the sidewall which would be a good explanation as to why it needs air.

Opportunity to buy some decent tyres too ;) 

8 hours ago, petrolcan said:

Looks like you have a cut in the sidewall which would be a good explanation as to why it needs air.

Opportunity to buy some decent tyres too ;) 

Tyres where brand new when I bought it. And yes I know they are ditchfinders. Will be changing them soon anyway.

17's are much more comortable and more affordable than the bigger diameters, for posing and track days you'd want bigger for marginally better tyres, though for posing and track days much better cars are available 😁

• Like 1