Updating Swing radio software

Hi Varoom,

Would you like to help me as well with the firmware version? I hope it solves the crackling sound of apple carplay.

Much thanks already!

IMG_2917.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Tione99 said:

@KCC But after you did the software update it gives you a removable error only with the computer as the other guy had said in the previous post ??

I did not encounter such error

@KCCThe on-board computer of the machine doesn't give you an error that doesn't create problems that you can only remove using a computer system as the guy used to say in the other post ?

So you say it's safe enough to do this update ?

16 minutes ago, Tione99 said:

@KCCBut did you do the update on your own or did you go somewhere to do it?

I just did it on my own. Just had a drive for around an hour. CarPlay works fine

Is 8755 the latest available firmware for Swimg in Fabia MkIII facelift? Skoda applied 8755 for me way back in late 2020 or early 2021 and no audio stutter since but I’ve been having trouble with CarPlay not using the car microphone during telephone calls. A quick google suggests I’m not alone but I haven’t found a solution yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 14/09/2022 at 18:49, varooom said:

Can you please find your Software Train value from your car, usually hold down your Menu button and then find it.

This is also location you will need to perform the update.

hi varooom, could you pn me with those file? that would be great, thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...