Fabia Mk1 vRS Foglight Protectors

On 10/02/2023 at 17:52, StevesTruck said:

Pointless but cool - I like them. They need some 80's Cibie or Hella logos printed on!

@StevesTruckGreat suggestion ! 

They are 86mm in diameter so it wont be a big job to go to a sign outfit with a high res logo and get Hella decals made up ... Just to continue the pointless exercise 🤣

My time would probably be better spent fixing both bumpers and getting the interior tidied up 

Remember David Sutton's Audi driven by the real Stig in 1984 ?  Its not that obvious but there are 6 Hella Rallye 2000's mounted on the front 😉

Stig.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, sepulchrave said:

...a big googly eye on each one, or have I misread the room?

Lady E would be up for that as well...   I'm sure

• Haha 2

I got a fairly good resolution Hella artwork and contacted a sign outfit to make them up - Needless to say they ignored me 😒- I'll have to get on the case again 

On 15/03/2023 at 14:58, vindaloo said:

Things to put on foglights. Cartoon goats or rams that broke your bumper? Cracked glass pattern, Spider's web.....

I broke the bumper by hitting the branch of a tree that had blown down in a storm on the blind side of a corner - That was over 3 years ago - I really feel guilty about the ratty state of my car especially when I see how clean and tidy you all have yours -  My car is in constant use so I will try and get her sorted in May when we are on hols. 

Lads if you really want these I'm more than happy to oblige - I will see if I can sneak a few extra in there 👍

16 minutes ago, VanhireBoys said:

Lads if you really want these I'm more than happy to oblige - I will see if I can sneak a few extra in there 👍

I certainly do, especially if you've figured out the tweaks for a more domed profile 😁 

• 1 month later...
On 15/02/2023 at 03:59, Lofty said:

Agree totally! Retro chic.

My vote for CIBIE ones 🙂

Like these

dadddadd.jpg