Software Update available for Bolero?

Moffen

1 hour ago, Rainesh said:

New sw for mib3. Version 330

I presume for Amundsen infotainment system?

23 hours ago, andreiro221 said:

Kamiq does not have acces to Shop.

Not even the new Kamiq facelift?

Hello everlybody!
i have a new Skoda Fabia IV seires with bolero, actually i’ve this version you che see in the picture below.

There is an update for this version?

thanks

IMG_1076.jpeg

I'm amazed at how some dealers deal with this problem, passing it around, asking irrelevant questions.

I also have the 1790 and S23 Ultra can't connect. I asked them for an update and of course, the told me to first come and check.

Then see with a tester which version is available for the car because it might not be even if it's out, it depends on the particular vehicle, options and stuff. 

All these after weeks because they are full so no free time for another car.

Meanwhile I use a Carlinkit 5 which is great but for short trips.

So I consider this, upgrading it myself buy since I understand that the upgrade itself is pretty easy, what should we do afterwards? I saw some posts mentioning a reset of something because then the tester could see some errors on the software side. 

Hey there folks.

Just got my Kamiq last Saturday, I'm loving it coming from a low spec Dacia, however I'm having trouble connecting to AA using wireless with my pixel 7a, it always shows connection failed.

Was wondering if someone would be kind enough to tell me the order I need to update my bolero system on, and maybe provide the files? I've attached a screenshot, I believe I'm on 0464

Thanks very much 

Screenshot_20240219-222701.png

HELLO. I have a Kamiq with MEN3_EU_SK370_P9494p 0464 and I need to update to version 0469. Does anyone have updates and can send them to a private email.