Spoilers on

Looks like its straight off an EVO to me, sorry not too my liking, a tad too big, imo of course :thumbup:

not seen the tables on the alfas then?!:D , looking good mate

i like it, although not as much as the one on the black vRS posted recently, think that one is the same as Stuarts.

still, better looking than the OE IMO.

Umm, that doesn't look like a certain spoiler from you know where. Have you bought another one.

Looks carp anyway, who would put a spoiler like that on their car. ;)

:thumbup:

Looks carp anyway, who would put a spoiler like that on their car. ;)

Indeed, who would. We ought to have sufficient now to organise an official Briskoda Picnic outing. I'll bring the gingham table cloths...:D

Looks good :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind one myself but if i recall they are no longer available?

i contacted colin about buying his when he mentioned he might remove it but i think its still on his car,but i'm still interested should he remove it:D

Umm, that doesn't look like a certain spoiler from you know where. Have you bought another one.

Yeah...wasn't quite like I was lead to believe...but this is one that was delivered....still like this one but not as much as the other one.

Looks carp anyway' date=' who would put a spoiler like that on their car. ;)

:thumbup: [/quote']

No idea who'd do such a thing. ;):D

sorry mate but it looks like you can get a big family around it to eat off sorry again:thumbdwn:

I did think it was a bit big as far as spoilers go and a bit chavvy looking as well but i didn't want to say anything :D

As has been said before not my thing but the most important bit is that you like it.

Saw a really nice (to me) spoiler on the back of a BMW 330 ( ok lets not get into the jihad over the BMW here I was looking at the spoiler and thought it would look good on the Octi ;) )

some digging shows it is on the clubsport option on the 3 series coupe.

bmw-spoiler.jpg