Emily's mum here at last

emilysmum

Hi everyone,

My daughter, Emily, who has commandeered my Skoda has recommended that I become part of the Skoda community in order to keep my sanity here in California. It is expected to be over 100 degrees F here today.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Mum.

I would like to start by saying - no baby pictures, no nappy changing stories, or anything else you could come up with to embarrass me!

You need to stick a picture in your aviator. I have some of Vlad you could have if you like.

Oh, and don't hang around too long - I don't nose around your bearded university mates.

With love from your devoted daughter

Emily-Elizabeth

OK send me a picture of Vlad to post, preferably not one that shows place where I dented him.

I don't know if Skoda's are sold in the States. No one I have met here has ever heard of Skodas. It is a different culture here. No one bothers about the world cup except a few people trying to show how sophisticated they are.

I will try to slip in a few embarrassing things about Emily although she has asked for my password so she can edit my posts.

I will try to slip in a few embarrassing things about Emily although she has asked for my password so she can edit my posts.

psst-change your password!!! :P you shouldnt let your daughter rule your life.

come on-we need baby pics of emily!!! lol:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Excellent! Welcome Emily's Mum :D

And yes, it's a new law over here that when mothers join the same forums as their offspring they post as many embarrassing things as possible :thumbup:

I'm please that you think I am mature but just because I spawned my 19-year-old embarrassment of a daughter does not mean I am mature.

However, I am mature enough to know that women and men need to be nice to each other and that daughters have to be nice to mothers. I just need to convince Emily of that.

They dont sell Skodas in the USA, some people will have heard of SEAT though, as they are sold 'south of the border'.

I just moved back to the UK from the USA, missing the weather!

Enjoy Briskoda, and we are looking forward to hearing the stories, if it is any consolation Emily my father is on Briskoda...although he has refrained from telling such stories about me...so far!

Pixi - How many people have their mothers on this forum? Is this a rule all to myself?

And if ANYONE asks if she is cute I will be forced to drive into them at the next meet.

I think you are on your own with the Mum thing , and we can make up our own minds on the cute question based on the picture

I think you are on your own with the Mum thing , and we can make up our own minds on the cute question based on the picture

my mummies on here! and lfc958's swmbo is on here who is also mummy to one of them!!:P

Pixi - How many people have their mothers on this forum? Is this a rule all to myself?

:D There are a few on here that have family members on here too but won't admit to it ;)

I'm please that you think I am mature but just because I spawned my 19-year-old embarrassment of a daughter does not mean I am mature.

The older you get the more immature you become.....apparantly:rofl: ;)

My daughter, Emily, who has commandeered my Skoda has recommended that I become part of the Skoda community in order to keep my sanity here in California.
Welcome to Briskoda. Parents are always welcome here to keep an eye on what their kids are up to in the privacy of their bedrooms - or wherever they keep their PCs - and when they are out in their/your cars. :D But I can think of better places to keep your sanity than by joining Briskoda. :(

You would not miss the weather we are having at the moment. An air-conditioned car in this part of the world is a necessity, NOT an luxury.

Do Briskodans think that having air conditioning in the UK is cool or do they think it is a silly waste of money, power and fuel?