Emily's mum here at last

emilysmum

Aircon will sap a few hp from your engine - it's a process involving energy, therefore it uses some of the engine's energy to run it. You don't get anything for nothing in Mr Newton's world. If you have a big compressor that cools your car in seconds, such as you are likely to have in your californian gas-guzzler, then it will be using more horsepower to drive it than the piddly little ones we have on cars sold in the UK.

Welcome btw. I agree with Jon - you look cute :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Cherokee Jeep is the smallest "SUV" on the market in the US and Pete (my husband) needs an SUV for his forays which involve camping in remote places like the "Smoke Creek Desert" in Nevada. I had never been camping when I met him but he is gradually introducing me to it.

Petes says that engines in American cars are larger but the generate less pressure (or something) than European engines and is therefore likely to last longer. I don't know if that is true.

I am glad that Briskodans know about Newton. Obviously Emily has found herself in good company. Is it true that this is really an internet dating site.

Obviously Emily has found herself in good company. Is it true that this is really an internet dating site.

It seems more like a swingers site than a dating site after reading some posts!! :rolleyes:

I do think some blokes will try their luck with some of the female members on here but most, if not all, are already spoken for!! :D

I am glad that Briskodans know about Newton. Obviously Emily has found herself in good company. Is it true that this is really an internet dating site.

My Mother crosses her fingers for a nice son-in-law who she can talk gravity and exothermic reactions with:rolleyes: . Not going to happen I am afraid Mom.

I am in very good company though.

What is wrong with men who can talk about gravity and exothermic reactions? What do you want a man to be able to talk about? Their favourite aftershave or fabric softener? Whether Jennifer Annistan might be pregnant? Perhaps I should start an opinion poll: What do men want to talk about? What to women want men to talk about? But I don't know how to do this.

My Mother crosses her fingers for a nice son-in-law who she can talk gravity and exothermic reactions with:rolleyes: . Not going to happen I am afraid Mom.

Has she tried talking to Will (Tigger) he is suitably qualified to have such a conversation - even if he has since forgotten most of it.

What is wrong with men who can talk about gravity and exothermic reactions? What do you want a man to be able to talk about? Their favourite aftershave or fabric softener? Whether Jennifer Annistan might be pregnant? Perhaps I should start an opinion poll: What do men want to talk about? What to women want men to talk about? But I don't know how to do this.

Now if you could answer that one, we could all stop pretending to be "new men" and get back to what we do best - getting oily and leching at girls :D

exothermic reactions? .

we all do,all the time:D

My wife tells me it was only when she first met me she started noticing nice wheels on cars.I have found chatting about Constitutional Law earns me a slap with a wet fish:goldfish:

If it does become like a dating site ,that is the time to leave :rotz:

Yes, all those rats and maggots to cuddle up too!!! Oh, and B A Baracus next door!!! :rolleyes::D

LOL! :P

Given the alternative though.

B A Baracus (or as I call him ASBO) is now under my employment to let the dog out when I am at work.

Welcome E's mom to briskoda.

How did gravity and exothermic reactions come from Psychcology or whatever it is though?

Ah i see now..... as a certain species get to a certain age gravity starts to kick in and if you dare to mention it to them well boy will you know about exothermic fu**in reactions !!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Enjoy the site !

I guess none of you car-boffins knows whether or not running the air con reduces the performance of a car....

Yes it does, by about 5 bhp - with the weight and power of your car I'd say the chances of you noticing a difference would between 0 and bu99er all :D

Oh and me, nice? LOL! :2002pimp:

And I ain't cute by any stretch of the imagination unless, as a psychology type person, you have access to mind altering drugs :rofl:

See EE, I'm playing nice - not one mention of the MILF word :ignore: :doh:

:D