Park assist - what am I doing wrong

Hi.

got an SE l, but even looking at the manual I can’t work out how to get it to work.

what are the simple Instructions to get it to work 

I thought it had been discontinued, I wanted it when I ordered mine and it wasn't available to order, which is a shame as it was a useful feature, much more useful that voice control. 

7 hours ago, spcdust said:

To check your cars full specification you can download the cars Digital Certificate via your Skoda Connect Account:

https://www.skoda-connect.com/

I have the certificate but does not list out the specs.

i know the car has park assist, but I may have confused with manoeuvre assist which is the self park (I think)

They pulled the park assist as standard on VRS etc when they had the chip shortage, I was told when ordering mine at the time, so believe there are many out there that don’t have it as standard which they should, not sure if they allowed optional orders to go ahead or prioritised possibly as they were paid for 

• Like 1

Park Assist?   If you have four side parking sensors, one next to each wheel arch, then you have Park Assist.

The only cars I see it available today as an option are the current  Kodiaq and Superb or as part of a package on the Enyaq that costs £4000 ! 😲

On 02/02/2024 at 09:18, nr26410 said:

Digital certificate can't be trusted. I have factory options and some are listed and some aren't listed.

Agree - my certificate doesn't show that the car had factory towbar prep done, nor the fact it has a space saver spare wheel rather than the goo kit.

• 1 month later...

I've just bought a January '22 registered vRS which doesn't have Park Assist. Just front/rear parking sensors with Manoeuvre Assist? (I'd not even noticed till after i put the deposit down and had looked at the online images again).

Having had Park Assist in my Superb II for the last ten years i'm not too fussed about the loss of it in this new car as i only used it maybe once or twice a year at most.