24 hour clock

Hello,

I have gone from a SII to a 2023 SIII. Everything is new and almost more difficult to adjust.

I did read through the manual and surely must have missed it.

The car is displaying AM and PM. I want a 24 hour clock display. So far I have been unable to find any adjustment option.

Can anyone help please.

You may download on your device too - available in My Škoda essentials too. Page 135

IMG_0238.jpeg

• Like 1

I did click through the settings function to the menu that you have shown, but the time menu does not show the format option.

Had to alter the time on my Karoq last week and noticed the DST setting. What’s the significance of this, does the clock change automatically twice a year? 

I connected my old VCDS cable and there were lots of DTCs. after I deleted some I had another menu button in the main menu which allowed me to change the format. It is not like the manual describes it......

15 hours ago, BTandSid said:

Had to alter the time on my Karoq last week and noticed the DST setting. What’s the significance of this, does the clock change automatically twice a year? 

Not automatically at least not on my 2016, have to turn it on/off every March and October 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danoid said:

Not automatically at least not on my 2016, have to turn it on/off every March and October 

Assumed that to be the case, so why have the two settings 🤔

• 1 month later...
On 05/03/2024 at 19:56, naster said:

You should normally get the ignition ON (no brake) to access these settings.

IMG_2650.jpeg

Thank you so much for the suggestions. Are you also a student like me who wants to get rid of those boring essays but also wants to be good because they hold a good amount of numbers? Then you can use this https://ukwritings.com/buy-essay website, where you can hire a professional writer to write an essay for you. I have used them, and I know they are very good and affordable.

Thanks, I didn't know it before.

Edit: I will try it and if I still face any issue, I will update by starting my own thread for better answers. Sorry for sneaking in other post.

Edited by VilmaFritsch

Despite the auto setting facility, which I assumed meant the clock would automatically update twice a year, it didn’t.  So adjusted it manually and like OP would have preferred a 24 hour clock but that doesn’t seem to be possible 🙁

Yep same here, my 2016 S3 had the 24 hr clock but the 2020 S3 facelift seems to only have the 12 hr 😞

Not having a 24hour clock means I’ll have to look through the windscreen now to see if it’s daylight or nighttime 😂

• Haha 1

On 06/03/2024 at 10:20, Danoid said:

We that’s odd, cos it does on our 2016. 

4 hours ago, numskull said:

We that’s odd, cos it does on our 2016. 

Hmm, it is something that can be changed via vcds etc I believe but not enabled as standard, despite the buttons

If you’ve had it from new and not changed that is odd indeed

On 25/04/2024 at 09:40, BTandSid said:

Not having a 24hour clock means I’ll have to look through the windscreen now to see if it’s daylight or nighttime 😂

I’m getting used to the 12hour clock - was out in the car yesterday, I looked through the windscreen just as I got home, saw it was still light and indeed it was only 4pm 😄

1 hour ago, Danoid said:

I wonder if folk like me where it’s not changing is because we never use the radio, I don’t 😁

I use the DAB radio all the time but the clock doesn’t update …….