Vibrations from the front axle

Hello... I need your advice as I have been struggling with this problem for a long time and it is still not solved... I have a Skoda Fabia II Combi Facelift 1.6 TDi CR 55kw (engine code CAYA) and there is such a problem: The car goes perfectly OK at lower speeds (0-50 approx) but when I shift into 4th/5th gear at speeds from 65+ km/h, the car starts to vibrate/shudder quite unpleasantly (the vibration/shudder is felt most intensely in the front passenger seat and goes into the bodywork). IT HAPPENS EVEN AT SPEEDS OFF. The car has had almost everything possible replaced on the front axle... There were replaced bearings with hub on both wheels, brake calipers on both sides, also discs, brake discs, both front tires with new ones, both front tires with new ones, both whole semi-axles, all silentblocks, stabilizer and steering rods, rollers in calipers (+ whole set), shock absorbers were checked and are OK and there is still a new gearbox. I picked the car up a few days ago and tried how the wheels spin. The LEFT wheel is spinning with absolutely no resistance, but the RIGHT wheel has quite a lot of resistance (it's braked), and also after driving when I check what condition the wheels are in, the RIGHT wheel is a few tens of °C higher... I would be very happy if someone could help me with this problem, because the car has been to several mechanics and even they didn't know what might be the matter. It was even at the dealership and they said it could be the injectors, but I don't want to believe it since the car vibrates even when in gear/neutral. Thanks for the replies and advice...