Turning off the anti tow and interior monitoring

Hello Folks 

I am a new owner of a skoda superb estate se technology. And trying to get the interior monitoring turned off and the anti tow so we can have our dog in the car and go to the shop for 10 mins and not have the alarm go off. I looked at other posts and we don't seem to have an opening closing sub menu in our infotainment menu. And everytime we untick the interior monitoring the the alarm goes off and we go back in to the interior monitoring option and it's ticked. It's pretty frustrating as we bought the car so we could easily transport our dog around as she's a large breed. Any help would be great.

I think - press the keyfob lock button twice  to disable motion sensors / deadlocks. Doors will be locked but drivers's door LED will not be flashing,

Edited by bigjohn

7 hours ago, JR RS said:

There is a button on the B-pillar to turn off the interior monitoring.

images(3).jpeg.56f3b4f99e032b455160df2b8f081801.jpeg

Only on models with a lower spec radio, on higher spec radios it’s done through the infotainment system 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ApertureS said:

Only on models with a lower spec radio, on higher spec radios it’s done through the infotainment system 

Wat's a lower spec radio?

I have the MIB2 Columbus "high" unit, and I have the button on the B-pillar.

19 hours ago, JR RS said:

Wat's a lower spec radio?

I have the MIB2 Columbus "high" unit, and I have the button on the B-pillar.

I have the mib2.5 and it’s in the radio submenus 

No cut out or button on any pillar trim :)

2 hours ago, ApertureS said:

I have the mib2.5 and it’s in the radio submenus 

No cut out or button on any pillar trim :)

So it's a MY18 onwards thing.

on my MY18 SE Superb Estate with a Bolero there is no switch and its disabled in the infotainment.

Side bar, wonder how many have been caught out by the glasses compartment?

image.thumb.png.2c368ec5492e1a39132cc9c855daa67c.png

Hi folks 

There is no b pillar button and as stated above the interior monitoring button keeps reticking itself every time we untick it. Very frustrating and taking the good out of this car as its basically useless to us if we can't move our dog around in it. Any help much appreciated 

On my MY2020  build Amundsen MIB2,5   there is no b pillar button. You can disable interior monitoring /tilt protection via the infotainment menu or the short cut push the lock button twice within 2 seconds.