Car ID / PR code sticker

Hello,

I am looking for the sticker I had on previous Skodas that contain most of the PR codes, engine code, colour code..... and more.

I have just emptied the boot gone round the car with a torch ....  and cannot find this sticker.

Where would this be applied in a SIII these days?

5 hours ago, 26DIPP said:

I am looking for the sticker I had on previous Skodas that contain most of the PR codes, engine code, colour code..... and more.

I have just emptied the boot gone round the car with a torch ....  and cannot find this sticker.

Where would this be applied in a SIII these days?

Someone suggested that Skoda stopped sticking the white build code label in the spare wheel well area after around 2015/16. So you might not have one, although the exact date Skoda stopped sticking the white build code label in the spare wheel well area might vary from model to model.

However, Skoda only included around 40 of the build codes, when the car might actually have around 180 build codes...so most aren't included.

There's an ebay seller that can supply all of the build codes for about 3 Euros (about £2.50). Search "skoda vin decoder" on ebay to find the listing.

"skoda vin decoder"

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224631127243

Edited by Carlston
  • Like 1

Message me your vin and I’ll supply the full list free of charge.

i have a 2017 with the sticker still in the boot but it has a very small amount of pr codes compared to the full list.

14 minutes ago, ApertureS said:

i have a 2017 with the sticker still in the boot but it has a very small amount of pr codes compared to the full list.

That’s because you’ve made so many retrofits on your Mk3. 😂

5 hours ago, Carlston said:

Skoda stopped sticking the white build code label in the spare wheel well area after around 2015/16

Ours is an April ‘16 car and it doesn’t have a build sticker. 

Mine is MY17 with a build sticker in the boot and another in the Owner's manual.

Thank you for the link.

It did not work. Neither with the registration, nor with the VIN. Maybe a just over 1 year old car is not on the database.