TRAX 2006! (Sunday 03.09.2006 @ Silverstone) - Book Here!

DaveU

Have you seen our briefing and track time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 8:00am and 9:00am respectively :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes. I have to leave home at 3am to make sure i get in on time now. Never mind. Strange, an hour's briefing, as my second session is only a 20 min briefing.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets better and better :rolleyes: , first I find that our briefing and track time are at an ungodly hour, then I get a message to tell me that the new Milltek system I was having fitted ain't gonna be ready in time and now Mr Gloomsville has given us the forecast we all dreaded :mad: :( ;) :P

It's been a bad start to the day for me today, but at least they say they come in threes so that should be me done for the rest of the day :thumbup:

It gets better and better :rolleyes: ' date=' first I find that our briefing and track time are at an ungodly hour, then I get a message to tell me that the new Milltek system I was having fitted ain't gonna be ready in time and now Mr Gloomsville has given us the forecast we all dreaded :mad: :( ;) :P

It's been a bad start to the day for me today, but at least they say they come in threes so that should be me done for the rest of the day :thumbup:[/quote']

But at least you will have your new free Briskoda sticker.....:P :P :P

Im going in the g/f's car instead of the vRS :(

Its on the "Girlracer" stand and have the number plate Jeni on! so if any of you see me it come and say hi! oh and will anyone have on Briskoda stickers for sale here?

Tickets arrived today - thanks Dave.

My Fabia is currently sans RHS Wing Mirror, looking a bit sorry for itself. It might shy to the back of the stand, 'cause the poor thing is a little shy. However, anyone takes the ****, and I won't be held responsible if it runs you over, of it's own free will. ;)

Dave,

Tickets arrived fine.

I will be selling my car so if you know anyone who wants a mint vRS in Rally Red with some sensible mods. and a nice set of shiny 18 inch RS4 relicas, its on Pistonheads.com. Of course if anyone wants the mods I can take them off except the Jabba chip.

No I didn't get an EVO. See you Sunday.

Chris

Awesome. My wing mirror is getting fitted tomorrow afternoon. I won't look like the ugly duckling - plus it's going to get a wash [woo!] and it got treated to two new Goodyear F1s this morning!

Just got to wake up at some ungoldly hour to get there on time! :eek:

Will there be any merchandise available at Trax ???

If you join up to Freedom before you go there will be a free sticker waiting for you there but other than that I believe that other Briskoda merchandise is still a little way off yet but coming soon I believe.

Due to a recent spate of slightly "over enthusiastic" driving :D the Beast has unfortunately kicked the bucket...

Doesn't look too serious but will require the head off to fix so no way on earth it will be at Trax this weekend (had it cleaned specially and everything) :(

This means I will have to park at the back of the stand in swmbo's car - who also wont let me take it on the track - boo!

Just my luck eh?

Due to a recent spate of slightly "over enthusiastic" driving :D the Beast has unfortunately kicked the bucket...

Doesn't look too serious but will require the head off to fix so no way on earth it will be at Trax this weekend (had it cleaned specially and everything) :(

This means I will have to park at the back of the stand in swmbo's car - who also wont let me take it on the track - boo!

Just my luck eh?

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't suppose you could take the gas guzzler?!?! Optimax (nee V-Power) is cheap these days ;)