How long have you had your vRS?

MICKSVRS

Just wondering as i've mine about 2 months now and to be honest I cant see myself getting bored of it.....

The more I drive it the better it feels!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Had mine for 17 months, still not bored of it after 37,000 miles.

However, as said, you do get used to the performance. When it was remapped, there is a huge leap in power - but again, after 6 months you get used to it again.

The vRS is a great car, could of happily kept it for another 18 months and kept the grin on my face, if only I didnt want to become a professional penny pincher... :rofl:

Greetings Mick...

I'm on my second RS (04 model) and have been driving one since 02. Still love the car. I would love to get the new model, but present circumstances don't allow it.

Enjoy!

So far I've had this one nearly 3 years. It's got 124k on it and soon for an engine rebuild, not because it needs it but bigger turbo needed soon.

I want to see 200k at least. Not intending to get rid of it until it won't move at all, ever....;)

Octy 3 months, Furb 3 weeks :thumbup: Love them both, and the one I am driving at the time the most, if that makes sense. Threatened by swmbo that I have to keep them for at least 3 years :eek: I get itchy feet (always fancied a trike ala Billy Connolly), but can see the furb lasting that long and then some, the octy will depend on wether petrol prices get really stupid, think £1.40 - 50 litre would definately see it swapped for a 140 deisal which would be a shame.

Had the Octy vRS 4 years 18 days, and I still love it. Even more so now that those nice people at Awesome plugged my car into their go faster computer.:D :D :D

I'll probably keep it until the wheels fall off, which will be a sad day.

Had SWMBO's Furby vRS since middle of June this year and I love driving that as well. Probably get it re-mapped when the warranty runs out but I still think it's a great car as standard. We'll be keeping this one for a good few years as well.

had the furby coming on 2 years now (a few months to go yet :)) and will be keeping it for another 1-2 years at the very least.

My main concerns are (only in my head for now) that because of remap the car's turbo/clutch etc will begin to show signs of wear in the next 20k miles (car has 40k already) and things will begin to become expensive. a lot of the time i don't hang around either so that probably doesn't help.

About 6 weeks and still love just getting in it and driving somewhere for the sake of it. Getting it remaped at the end of september so that will make the fun last even longer. I love this car and when the day comes to move on it will be for an Octy VRS.

Some people still wind me up about driving a skoda but once they've been in it they go very quiet indeed.

1 yr 7 months and 3 days, 29k miles on I'm still loving it. The suspension upgrades and rear ARB can cause a few suprises once you think you're used to the handling the back steps out (in a controlled manner) and heart races again. It's great coz it makes the car more fun as you learn not to get 100% used to it and to expect the unexpected every now and then.