Installation Pictures Needed in VRS's

Fellow Briskodans, I think it is high time that all of those of us who have conducted modifications, especially significant ones to their ICE in Octy, VRS's Fabia VRS or really for that matter any Skoda's, please could you post them in this section with a description.

This is something very close to my heart and i'm sure would be helpful for many who are about to embark on this quest.

Any problems / tips / ideas are always helpful.

I myself am about to embark on a new FULL ground up professional architectural installation quest in a matter of weeks and will be posting pics as I go along.

Any interest in this?

I myself am about to embark on a new FULL ground up professional architectural installation quest in a matter of weeks and will be posting pics as I go along.

Andre,

Another stereo, it does not seem like yesterday you put the current setup in.

Just ordered a JVC SH909RB and will be only too pleased to put pics up when its installed. Might do it myself but i want new comps in the front, so when I find an installer I can trust, I'll get him to do the lot.

Thinking of getting all the bits (HU,Comps,Amp and Sub) and installing in one go for maximum dramatic effect. :hbomb:

What a shame dull things like deadening wiring and installation hike the budget. :rolleyes:

On the other hand once the JVC is sitting on my shelf I'll probabley be unable to resist whacking it in to see what its sounds like.

Santa is arriving late this year. :santa1:

I've been after a head unit for some time now but you know how it is, you have a million and one questions, you have to do the touchy feely thing, you want to see and hear it perform, you want to compare it with other units in your price range, you want an unbiased opinion etc. Well I got all of this and more at The Car Audio Centre by are very own Andy AKA Andy_ccr.

www.caraudiocentre.com

Well all I can say is if it's ICE you want this place has got it all. I was overwhelmed with the wide choice on offer and on show. Everything seems to be off the shelf, there is nothing worse than having to compromise when things aren't in stock. Nothing was to much trouble and even though they were very busy they still managed to fit my new H/U.

I now am the proud owner of an Alpine CDA-9813R and at a retail price

this was posted already before.. anyway here goes again (: ...

simple installation. clarion 738 head unit.

standard front speakers

clarion rear speakers. (car came without rear speakers)

and bazooka sub in the boot. 150w rms with built in amplifier.

nothing out of the world but it fills the car with a nice bass without annoying passers by...

regards

886.attach

887.attach

so where is said shop ??

while i'm here, what colour are the dash lights in the Octy vRS ?

only reason i ask is that my current HU is IMO to flashy for the interior of the vRS and Pioneer do a nice HU in a brushed metal with white lighting.

Ta.

banjo,

Looks smart :thumb:

Judging by the climate display (22 degrees), looks as if you like toastie toes :flame:

I've got an estate also and intend to upgrade the speakers - rear ones sounds very hollow. What speakers are you driving?

Cheers,

Andrew

I did have some Pioneer Coaxials (1746's) I think which were pretty good if you don't mind the sound around your feet. I decided I'd prefer components after I'd put those in so I'm now the proud owner of Focal 165 V Slims and an Audision Srx3. Still waiting to put in a sub, so I'm missing most of the bottom end at the moment. Once I've done that it should sound pretty awesome. :goodvibes