Portsmouth RR Day - Sat 20/1/07

Makefish

Righty ho, we have been invited to have a Rolling Road day at JKM in Portsmouth on Saturday 20th January 2007. Cost will be £30 inc VAT per car which will include 3 power runs and printout of the best one. Free tea, coffee and buscuits wil be available all day and for the fat feckers amongst you, there is a Burger Van and Macdonalds just round the corner.

JKM have asked to keep the numbers to a realistic level so that they can talk to everyone which means that for this to be viable we need a minimum of 12 and a maximuim of 18 cars. Sorry, but the set up means that this is for front wheeled drive cars only!.

Please use this thread to express your interest and any comments/questions.

Edit: Maximum increased to 18

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, going to give this a miss. I know I was eager to come but after so many RR sessions recently, I'm going to wait for more tuning to be done before going to another session.

Interested in knowing what JKM are like though. :cool:

Just come along anyway Ben. Might be worth calling Jim and see if he'll do yours in 2 wheel drive if you want to. He does Kate's TT ok in 2 wheel mode.

You coming down Tony?? Get the rest of your tubular equipment at the same time :P :thumbup:

Just come along anyway Ben. Might be worth calling Jim and see if he'll do yours in 2 wheel drive if you want to. He does Kate's TT ok in 2 wheel mode.

You coming down Tony?? Get the rest of your tubular equipment at the same time :P :thumbup:

Just looking on my schedule, I could actually make this as I am working down that way the week before and then local to home the week after so I may be able to swing it with my good lady :)

1. Mr Fish

2. Stu (Should the numbers increase I'll take a specatator seat)

3. Decron

4. Hedge (just curious)

5.Chris (Will do the same as stu if more people turn up)

6. Phil (Decron's mate with a Corrado Storm who would like to run if numbers allow)

1. Mr Fish

3. Decron

4. Hedge (just curious)

6. Phil (Decron's mate with a Corrado Storm who would like to run if numbers allow)

7. Jonny5ive - I'll see if the Old Man wants to come along :thumbup:

what about the awesomeness then dave? not willing to give it a go or does she still have problems?

1. Mr Fish

3. Decron

4. Hedge (just curious)

7. Jonny5ive - I'll see if the Old Man wants to come along

8. Bengie - should be a giggle :)