Autowindow Remote Window Closure Fabia

Hey everyone.

Thanks to scott at AutoWindow - remote window controller i now have fully working auto closure windows.

Its pretty pimp as it enables me to close and open my windows from my factory remote.

Am i the first in the uk to get remote windows without an aftermarket alarm fitted or has someone already beaten me to it?

I will post some instructions and information if people are interested?

________

john

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the first in the uk to get remote windows without an aftermarket alarm fitted or has someone already beaten me to it?

I have the remote closing windows on my octy 1, but not opening!!!

this is standard is it not???

And can it not just be turned on and off via VAG Com???

Chris

I have the remote closing windows on my octy 1, but not opening!!!

this is standard is it not???

And can it not just be turned on and off via VAG Com???

Chris

Looking at the title it would appear to be for the Fabia. Would be interested in this kit too. I do miss total closure :)

Hi

It lists the 6Q0 , which is compatible for the Fabia , Ibiza and the new Polo

I have enquired about the GB but we are selling them out soooooo cheap , we could not discount them any more

Sorry

But I have checked and we have a couple in stock

We have sold a few of these already

Sarah

Here you go :-

1) First you need to find your OBD-2 interface

2)Turn ignition to "ON"

3)Plug the KVW100 to OBD-2 interface and KVW100 will give long beep

The update time is about 2 mins

If KVW100 gives 3 long beeps Congratulations your car has been updated and has the function of auto windows

4)Pull out the KVW100 out of interface as work is finnished

That is it ;)

Sarah

Sarah this maybe a daft question. But what stops it from being used on more than one car? With the likes of OneClick/dualsyem the first time you plug it in it stores info about your ecu so it can only be used on that car from then on. Is this the same?

Ok ok here's one for ya - can the changes be undone and restored back onto the KVW100? For example if we wanted to sell it on, etc.

The kvw100 is irriversible as it codes the conveience module itsself. once done the only way to remove it is to buy a new module (lots of pennys).

Thats one reason why i went for the autowindow module because you can remove it when required, also the functions can be changed to suite you, and you can get vent functions and auto close for when it starts raining.

very easy to fit and remove and works spot on definatly recommend!!

_________

john

Hi John

Blimey , your ok asking me :lol: I am useless with computers to start

But I have asked Ade and he said there is something there that is overwritten :confused: when it is used

Does that mean anything to anyone?

Sarah

Means to me that no cheap bugger is going to rip you lot off with buying one and selling it on or using it on friends car :thumbup:

Who are VagProducts? Website doesn't have any phone number or address...

Had a good search myself and cant find either. Theres visiter count only reading 116 at the moment. so not many visitors at all to the site. Im interested in this product so i might drop them an email.