• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest westallc

isnt it being rebuilt again???:confused:

but as des never comes on here anymore ( not suprised icon) we may never know

comeon it boring without your witty comments lol:rofl:

still havent seen your car run without a fault you wanna sell;) 1k i will take it off your hands:P

isnt it being rebuilt again???:confused:

but as des never comes on here anymore ( not suprised icon) we may never know

comeon it boring without your witty comments lol:rofl:

still havent seen your car run without a fault you wanna sell;) 1k i will take it off your hands:P

Perhaps it will be even faster?????????????????

Des now works for a living (LOL), so does not have the time to get on here and read the same questions over and over and over again, and see the same answers over and over and over again.

Perhaps this is why a lot of us older members have either left the forum or just sit in the back not bothering to post, just wondering why the "SEARCH" button could not be in six inch high red letters so that people could see it and use it.

As for selling you his car for

Perhaps it will be even faster?????????????????

Des now works for a living (LOL), so does not have the time to get on here and read the same questions over and over and over again, and see the same answers over and over and over again.

Perhaps this is why a lot of us older members have either left the forum or just sit in the back not bothering to post, just wondering why the "SEARCH" button could not be in six inch high red letters so that people could see it and use it.

As for selling you his car for

1K :rubchin:

........where would you like the glove box sent. :P

I'm buying bits at the mo but spare time is not something I have in abundence to fit them. Now that I have found the next weak link I can do something about it.

Be warned, don't remove the limiter. :rofl:

Over reving the engine was not in the scipt. Unfortunately I managed to float the valves at high RPM. Much damage. :o