How many miles has your Superb done?

Thought it would be interesting to see how many miles you've all done in your Superbs. Dealers always seem to draw breath through their teeth when hearing my mileage as if it's interstellar, and way above average. I'm sure for shopping cars the average probably is less than 10k per year (my other halfs Seat Leon has only done 13000 miles and that's a 04 reg!) I would have thought that most Superbs will be doing the miles as company cars / taxis / whatever. They're built for travelling high miles in comfort so I'd expect most of them to have done more than the average.

What is supposed to be average miles per year for a car these days?

Here's mine anyway:

2005 55 -- Edition 100 PD130 ---------- 25900miles ----- 1363miles per month average

What's yours? It'll be interesting to see what the highest mileage is..

56 Elegance 1.9 130PD .............. 8,500 faultless miles ............. @ 1000miles per month.

Hasn't ever been back to garage since I got it, averaging 47 mpg + on the trip computer, on variable servicing, with long life oil and haven't even had to put any oil in yet ............ still sitting nicely between high & low on the dipstick.

Superb :)

QUOTE=superb555;932315]Well out of all those posted i think I win right now lol

2002 52 -- PD130 ---------- 137 500miles ----- 1100 miles per month average

Do I get the gold medal lol

OH and NOT a taxi

Phew that is a lot of miles!

Mines is an 03 52 with 65,000 on the clock. Not as many as yours but I bought it at 12 months old when it already had around 44,000 on the clock. The garage had it for a month before I bought it so the previous guy did 4,000 miles per month on average:eek: Can anyone beat that!

Oh, and it wasn't a taxi either.

cheers all

PS, can't wait for the new superb next year. mmmmmmmmmm Estate 2.7 diesel L & K Thanks very much!

Well out of all those posted i think I win right now lol

2002 52 -- PD130 ---------- 137 500miles ----- 1100 miles per month average

Do I get the gold medal lol

OH and NOT a taxi

Superb Elegance 1.9tdi 2005 05 Plate........78,000 miles..averaging 4000 miles per month !!...and loving it....

Just gone over 50k - comfort by name and nature - is getting more economical, oil is fine.

2.5 v6 Comfort on an 04 plate

Looking to keep it for another 3 years as am doing fair amount of mileage these days and I think it can handle it, rather than putting the mileage on a new car.

55 plate March 06 Edition 100 1.9 tdi, 56,000 without a single problem.:D

My 55 plate has done less than half those miles and mine's been to the dealers about 6 times for niggly warranty issues. :(