Xbox360 Forza Motorsport 2.

mannyo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Ok, so how do you find out who's where without creating a game and issuing invites?

Lets say joeB is online and I want to go and join him in his race, well not his race, but the event he's in?

anyway I hooked up last night with a few lads from liverpool...in my 1972 elan with radials I was sideways more often than not, so gav_vrs, I'm sorry but unless the blind pensioners drive backwards round your way I'll still be last.

Well redbaron might be last really looking at some of his lap times hahahaaaa who'd have thought a hairdresser would be quicker than a focus rs...dam i'm in the kitty litter again!

My tag is starchr, I will probably be online later tonight if anyone fanices a race.

You spend to much time on there LOL, you whupped my Stratos round the ring (oooops, did I say that) in a mk2 golf GTi....................

Gamer Tag = Mr Porksword

edit: Yes Welshy I play FM1 online occasionally

Is it an idea to have a 'briskoda race night'?

If someone sets up a custom game with very strict parameters, we should all be able to find our way to that person's game online quite easily by searching for a race with the same parameters and race oneanother??

Alternatively is there a way to set up private/invite only sessions?

Anyone up for it? I'll check back here over the next few days, how about this Friday or Saturday evening (any time except when the soaps are on!)

It is possible to make a race that only people on the hosts friends list can join iirc. this was the case in pgr3, and i thiink Ive seen the option in this too. I would be up for a briskoda race, but im not in friday til half 10 ish, not in saturday, but could do sunday.

I think ive met quite a few online already, splatedrat, toughcheese, mr porksword?, Paul ffelan, possibly waveydavey13 too, and i recon from what ive seen the racing should be fairly close.

I'm up for a Briskoda racing session as long as i'm in at the time.......

Why is it that nobody F's around when playing PGR3 online!!!!!

Anyhow a couple of pics of my latest faves..... The viper was won in a championship so isn't something i've made myself but it sticks to the road like glue so i like it!!!! The Lotus is my own creation something you won't miss in the dark!!!!! and with 619hp on tap!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Also only noticed today how dirty the cars get as you get towards the end of a race.

Cheers

Dave

• 2 weeks later...