Skoda Integrated Bluetooth Kits & MaxiDot Dash Pod Group Buy

VRStu

Well I've litterally just driven onto the estate, behind the Parcel Farce van, and taken delivery of a fooking heavy box. Finger crossed.

I'm assuming everyone wants them sent ot the PayPal address's provided.

woo hoo! yup paypal address for me. my parts are supposed to be arriving today too :D

Stu, please add me to the reserve list. Looks like after reviewing my lease I need to keep the car till next November so fancy this set up!

Reserve List

Bluetooth Kit

1. Welshbigman

2. jlwah

3. EddyH

4. RossM

5. cj_uk

6. golfturbo

Maxidot

1. Uncle Bulgaria - Octy II vRS TFSI (early 55 plate)

I might be asking for some assistance with install though!

Hi Stu,

yep, Paypal address works for me, no rush though as I won't be able to do much till matey comes back off hols and sorts out the maxi dots.

Seriously thinking of going the full monty and getting the cruise control done at the same time. Saves pulling the dash out again. Are you thinking of doing a VrsStu style install service of the bluetooth kits?

Cheers for all your help,

Martin

Hi Stu,

yep, Paypal address works for me, no rush though as I won't be able to do much till matey comes back off hols and sorts out the maxi dots.

Seriously thinking of going the full monty and getting the cruise control done at the same time. Saves pulling the dash out again. Are you thinking of doing a VrsStu style install service of the bluetooth kits?

Cheers for all your help,

Martin

Typical - I've been rushing around all afternoon to get them out for tonight, the UPS man has just left, with yours!!! :P

Drop me a PM about the fitting and when you'd like to do it and we'll arrange something.

went to pick up my cables and stuff today but most of them are still on back order :(

Quick question from your guide stu

4x 191 972 701 Housing (£2.78 + VAT) and 4x 191 972 711 Connector Housing (£1.91 + VAT)

ive received 1 x s191 972 701 today (other 3 on back order)

was your price above for all 4 or single as ive been chaged 2.78 + Vat for a single one. Just want to check they havent made a mistake with the billing

went to pick up my cables and stuff today but most of them are still on back order :(

Quick question from your guide stu

4x 191 972 701 Housing (£2.78 + VAT) and 4x 191 972 711 Connector Housing (£1.91 + VAT)

ive received 1 x s191 972 701 today (other 3 on back order)

was your price above for all 4 or single as ive been chaged 2.78 + Vat for a single one. Just want to check they havent made a mistake with the billing

Not a mistake I'm afraid Stu. They are some fecking expensive bits of plastic :P

Your kit went with UPS today - Should be there tomorrow.

Not a mistake I'm afraid Stu. They are some fecking expensive bits of plastic :P.

:eek: - must be made of that new plasgold material

Your kit went with UPS today - Should be there tomorrow.

nice one, thanks for that :D:thumbup:

Just to keep you excited!!! -

I'm excited. :thumbup:

Especially as I have just picked up the wires and housings from my dealer and got 10% off. :D

Oh and don't post mine Stu. I will see you on saturday.;)

I hope my maxidot (the only Mk1 one) arrived OK :)

Stu, you're a bit of a hero for going to all this effort. How big's your cut? ;)

J

Yes Jon yours went today.

As for a cut, well as I am sure Steve will vouch for I nearly had a coronary when I went to the Post Office to buy the boxes to send the Bluetooths in (Sorry you get a used box ;) ), I thought I was going to be out of pocket myself for a moment!! :D

I think the mad panic this afternoon trying to get them sent out took a few years off me as well.

Actually Stu that was the point.

I am not hugely confident and thought that if I did it while people were around then any problems I had could be resolved quickly and simply.

Perhaps my last post should have added that I would not be fitting it on saturday and that when I said previously don't post mine I would see you on saturday that was for collection only and not fitting.