Skoda Integrated Bluetooth Kits & MaxiDot Dash Pod Group Buy

VRStu

Hi Stu

Is it still possible to order Maxidot display and can it I get it with km/h

regard

John

Shouldn't be a problem - Would it be shipped to the UK though?

If it's to be shipped in the UK then please add yourself to the list and PM me some contact details. Mobile/email.

Hi Stu

I have a similar request to the above for Maxi Dot (but UK spec) and have PMd you.

Cheers

Mark

As above Mark please.

:) :) :):thumbup::D mine arrived today now for deconstruction :rofl: :rofl:

Once again thank Stu

Do you want my helpline number? :P

A chappie from UPS has given me a prezzie today. Thanks Stu. Blimey, with service like this, you'll be taking on Amazon next. hehe

Nice bit of packaging eh!!!

Guys there are one or two ammendments to the installation that might make it easier for you. I just haven't had the time to do the updates as yet. I'll try for tomorrow but if you get stuck just call.

Current List - I think :o

Welshbigman is now sorted.

Reserve List

Bluetooth Kit

1. jlwah

2. EddyH

3. RossM

4. cj_uk

5. golfturbo

Maxidot

1. Uncle Bulgaria - Octy II vRS TFSI (early 55 plate)

Reserve List

Bluetooth Kit

1. jlwah

2. EddyH

3. RossM

4. cj_uk

5. golfturbo

Maxidot

1. Uncle Bulgaria - Octy II vRS TFSI (early 55 plate)

2. mkonieczko - Octavia II vRS Petrol 06

Stu, I'll PM you my details...

Cheers

Mark

Will do Stu.

When is the big day then??

I rushed to get them out for people to fit over the weekend. Sadly had one to send today but couldn't meet the courier deadline.

Will do Stu.

When is the big day then??

I rushed to get them out for people to fit over the weekend. Sadly had one to send today but couldn't meet the courier deadline.

hopefully saturday but most of the cables plus the uber expensive holders are still on back order. Ill try and get teh wiring loom and mic in ready for when they arrive. then theres the vag-com to tackle!

Well I got a UPS ticket today, but it didn't say when they came or when they'd redeliver it? I'll call the depot and see.

J

Jon yours it out for delivery again today - Just checked tracking.

Yup and surprise surprise I wasn't in. I don't know why courier companies bother going out during the day - isn't every one at work?

I'll fill the card out so they can leave it somewhere on Monday. Don't fancy the 50 mile round trip to Nottingham.

J

I ordered my connectors from Bickertons last week and they arrived on Thursday Picked them up Friday ..... I expected a long wait due to back order issue.

As they are a site sponsor may be worth calling them. :thumbup:

I ordered my connectors from Bickertons last week and they arrived on Thursday Picked them up Friday ..... I expected a long wait due to back order issue.

As they are a site sponsor may be worth calling them. :thumbup:

mine still hadnt arrived yesterday :(

Stu

In the pictures for the installation instructions, you start off with photos of the dash, obvioulsy with a Maxi Dot display. Further down, at the point where you remove the dash pod, this has a non Maxi Dot display. Confused?

Mark

Well fitted mine today at the JKM Rolling Road day.

Hmm. Next time Stu says it's not really feasible at the side of the road I will not argue. I am very lucky he was there to share his experience and expertise without losing his patience. :thumbup:

I would also like to thank Chris Ellis and Stu's SWMBO Chrissi as without them it would not have been possible. :thumbup:

As for the kit it is good. Mine seemed to struggle with a large phonebook and stopped at 95. I have since trimmed the phonebook down by a few and it is fine.

I popped in my dealers on the way home and he wants one. Made and received a few calls and it is a superb bit of kit.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers guys.:D

When I checked my phonebook it was 87 contacts with 95 numbers.

Talking to my friend his Beemer will only use contacts from the SIM card which would then restrict it anyway to 100.

I might have a play later.

First though it's Miller time.;)

Stu - cheers mine arrived tis week. Not had a chance to get to it yet, work was under 2 feet of water yesterday so been running around like a mad person ;)

Hmm.. connectors, do I need to grab some more bits to fit it to a maxidot?

..goes off to read pdf instructions.

• Like 1