Value of written off Fabia vRS Special Edition

Hey guys, am new to the site.

I recently bought a Fabia vRS Limited Edition & it was written off the day I picked it up. I was wondering if any of you guys would be able to tell me how much money I'd be looking for to sell her as one piece?

Here's the stats:

She only has 49 miles on the clock

Damage as seen on photos

Rear of the car is virtually undamaged

Seats undamaged

Engine totally undamaged, only the washer bottle broken.

Cheers.

16047.attach

16048.attach

16049.attach

16050.attach

16051.attach

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell :eek: what happened there then?

no idea what it would be worth as one bit.. but everything else would be worth something... the interior and engine would be the big sellers

I dont know the value of the car as a whole, but it maybe less than stripping the car and selling the parts.

The leather interior, should be worth a few quid along with the wheels/tyres etc, stereo, cd changer. So many of the SE parts can be straight swapped onto a standard vRS/Fabia.

If it has the maxidot dash panel, this could be sold on. especially as the car has such a low recorded mileage.

Hey guys, am new to the site.

I recently bought a Fabia vRS Limited Edition & it was written off the day I picked it up. I was wondering if any of you guys would be able to tell me how much money I'd be looking for to sell her as one piece?

Surely if it's insured fully comp, it's up to your insurance company to your ins co to shift it.

Unless you intend to buy it back and flog it on?

Please don't say it was only TPF&T and the accident was your fault..?

It wasnt me driving so the car was only third party.

The basic story is that we were overtaking a tractor without indicators & it turns out he was turning right. It wasnt pleasant. But a credit to how they build 'em, we got out with barely a scratch.

Im suprised TBH that its been written off, surely a car that new should be re shelled.

My Dad was in a head-on about 5 years ago. Combined speed in excess of 90 mph. Insurance wouldn't even write that off! Real rub is that the car was so new that it took nearly 6 months to get the parts and get it fixed!

Car was a Mazda 6 BTW

Can you get Third Party only a car of this value???

When I got mine I was trading up from a 16 yr old Polo. The Polo was TPFT, but Admiral said we'll only insure you fully comp on this car?

Third party only, so its in my garage for me to sell!

Seems a shame to break it, can you not get it re shelled, surely for the ammount you are going to lose on what you have outstanding or invested in a brand new car it would be worth it?