What music you all into?

Zero

I used to play in a brass band not so many moons ago:thumbup:

But does that mean your into big brass bands or just cleaning your tube :D:rofl:

(sorry i couldn't resist!)

I play in a Metal band so I'm big into my Metal but will listen to anything that's any good.

What you all into?

Hey there Zero... Whats your band called? Are on Myspace Music?

I play guitar in an 'alternative punky' outfit.Maybe we could 'ADD' each other?. I'm not a huge Metal fan but like rock and punky stuff....

Atm though I'm enjoying the new KT Tunstall album 'Drastic Fantastic' The new Interpol album and The SohoDolls SOHODOLLS

Hey there Zero... Whats your band called? Are on Myspace Music?

I play guitar in an 'alternative punky' outfit.Maybe we could 'ADD' each other?. I'm not a huge Metal fan but like rock and punky stuff....

Atm though I'm enjoying the new KT Tunstall album 'Drastic Fantastic' The new Interpol album and The SohoDolls SOHODOLLS

Yeah bud add away, we are always up for gig swaps and the like.

We're called "Adrenaline", got signed last year and released the first mini album earlier this year. Going back into the studio start of next year to do the first full one for 3 months so should be interesting!

MySpace.com - Adrenaline - The, UK - Metal / Metal / Metal - www.myspace.com/adrenalinerock

Hmmm, I know I don't know many of you on here, but I used to play in a brass band too :thumbup:. Any other skoda-driving brass-banders out there?!

BTW I tend to listen to the rocky'er end of things - queens of the stone age, system of a down etc. through to chemical brothers...and the occasional brass band cd as well!!

Bryn.

I'm into all sorts really, but my main love is heavy Metal. KsE Being my all time favourite band. Unfortunately its been a while since I've been to a gig.

Otherwise, I can quite happily listen to most alternative stuff. I can't stand RnB or Rap though!

I'll listen to anything if I like it, but my favourite style is probably deep/tech house.

No brass or wind here but I used to be a bit of a child prodigy on the cello and piano lol, I got 139 out of 150 @ grade 6 on the cello when I was ten. As soon as I had a choice though I gave it up...:rolleyes:

Old Skool Hip Hop

Big Beat

Dance - Prodigy/Dave Clarke/Chemicals(gonna see them in December:thumbup: )/Faithless/Bob Sinclar/FatBoy Slim/Groove Armada/Cut La Roc/Oakenfold

Foo Fighters

Blur

80's

Kasabian

Supergrass

Muse

Placebo

....The list goes on.....:D

I like most styles of music, if I like the song I'll listen to it, doesn't really matter who the artist is. On my ipod is anything from Blur, the Lightning Seeds, Eminem, The Prodigy, Garbage, Madonna, Aerosmith, Will Smith, Madness, Enya, The Beautiful South.....and the list goes on.