Fabia vRS owners bad/reckless drivers??

Neo_VR

I also personally resent the generalisation that as a Fabia owner I must have spots and a paper round ;) As it happens I'm over thirty with a reasonable job in IT - I have the Fabia because I have a mortgage and lots of other toys to spend my cash on rather than funding OPEC lunches.

Are you impersonating me?

That's precisely why I have a Fabia vRS, in addition to having a thing for VAG cars. The Fabia represents a car that meets all my needs. It's not he greatest car evAr, but it's damn good for the cost/economy/performance equation.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For a small car it has good motorway manners - I was most pleased with the way it could trundle along a concrete surface so quietly :thumbup:

It *does* have good motorway manners generally, despite the sarcasm. Fortunately, most of my m-way driving isn't concrete, or I'd need a louder stereo...

I've thought of another thing. The noise on startup kept stray cats from the garden :thumbup:

Wakes up those neighbours too :). I love the sound of a TDI in the morning. The only thing better is a old DI diesel transit :rofl:

true, but now ch@vs are seeing a skoda as a viable choice. Not good.

Doesnt that sum up what ive been trying to say in this thread? :thumbup:

skoda is now a "cool" choice so muppets buy them, theres several such muppets on this site, and its those people tooling around like on that and lots of other youtube vids pushing insurance prices up

Okay, I agree with some of your points. But I think that you have the wrong end of the stick. It's not that Fabia owners are oblivious to the car's faults, but that we don't like being repeatedly reminded of them by some bloke who once had a go in one for an afternoon.

This is place where Fabia owners can discuss their problems and get help resolving some of them. If it was as bad as you make out the forum would need to be renamed "What car should I replace my Fabia with?".

I also personally resent the generalisation that as a Fabia owner I must have spots and a paper round ;) As it happens I'm over thirty with a reasonable job in IT - I have the Fabia because I have a mortgage and lots of other toys to spend my cash on rather than funding OPEC lunches.

I agree, it's generally the non Fabia owners who start all the nursery pre school jibes.

Who cares if the driver does not know the cars short falls. Who are other to tell us that it has poor performance etc.

It's just silly and immature, I can easily name a few who are part of this group of immature little school boys. I stopped using this forum months ago and now reading this thread I can see it is still the same old people (non skoda owners) coming on here and knocking people down whenever they can. I just don't get it, they need to get a life.

Don't get me worng some fabia owners who post vids on youtube driving like an idiot need to be shot.

Well, I should know - my first car was a Studebaker :D

(a Lark VI 1961 and a heirloom left to me by my father when he passed away in 1974)

Didn't keep it for long, though. Mpg in city traffic was 15 (and that was the 6 cyl. engine :eek: )