Some of you may know me... ;)

Finally registered today after meeting Ian (Tava 4x4 on SCN) many many months back, and recently been directed here by NeoVR (a fellow SCNSSC member!) as he informed me people over here may be interested in my strut brace and wheels.. (see for sale section)

As some of you may know, I had a test drive of a Fabia vRS back when it was launched and wrote this little review:

http://www.driveforward.com/motoring/fae_skodafabiavrsreview.htm

Hmm... so there we go.. "hello!" :thumbup:

Thanks to everyone for the welcome! :)

Hello Ian :)

Have you sold the Ibiza now? If so what you got/getting instead?

I have PX'd it for a.. wait for it...

An SDI Polo!!!!!!

Errr.. simply as the Ibiza as a niche (yellow) car was proving hard to sell.. the Polo should hopefully be easier!!

:thumbup: Hi Ian, and welcome! Very well written review.Are you a journalist? Sorry to hear about the polo! :rolleyes: C.J.

If only I was a motoring journalist.. I do like testdrives tho ;)

I'm a ppppppickin' uppp me ppppolo tomorrow.. I had a final "maximum pasty" run in Sooty last night, and achieved an all time low MPG of 39!

Thanks for the welcome guys, quite a few familiar faces round here!

fab16v.. I think someone's bought it ;)

Colin: Yeah.. I've come to check up on all the members not displayin the banner :p

That would be me then! :rolleyes:

Knew there was something I keep meaning to do. Think I must be getting old early. Keep forgetting things.