You need to do outdoor activities with me....like Ski-ing!!

Loz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh but the normal price is £350 (E500)....so i paid about £70.....which for them is an absolute bargain!!!

K :)

ah very good :) well I didn't have much use for them, except random cold days at stables or camping, so I wouldn't want to spend much on any yet, not unless I get to go skiing and get really into it! haha!!

snow's orrible :rofl:

I don't know how anyone can call it fun to be outside freezing your tits (or balls) off :rofl:

bbbbbrrrrr

You don't get cold skiing ;)

There's nothing quite like hurtling down a mountain on a still, sunny day.

Wish I was going this year :(

Definitely going next!

Sun is horrible! Why would you want to go and cook yourself in a climate where it's too hot to even do anything? lol! I find excessive heat really unomfortable, I also feel dirty in summer because you constantly feel sweaty. urgh.

Snow is awesome, we hardly ever get any so it would be a nice change! :D

loz..... i do alot of winter climbing so for me they get worn all the time:)....sometimes feels like your living in them!!!:) and at that price tis a bargain....if theyd had two in a medium i wouydve bought two pairs!!!

k:)

Yeah, sounds like a good deal! Just if they hadn't have been so cheap I'd probably have decided not to buy them, as I couldn't think of anything to use them for except camping and maybe stables stuff haha! But I formed some weird attachment to them and had to have them! :rofl: I am peculiar :)

Sun is horrible! Why would you want to go and cook yourself in a climate where it's too hot to even do anything? lol! I find excessive heat really unomfortable, I also feel dirty in summer because you constantly feel sweaty. urgh.

Snow is awesome, we hardly ever get any so it would be a nice change! :D

I love the sun :D

Its great being in a hot climate, if I get too sweaty, I just lounge in the pool all day.

Air con inside, so I don't get sweaty. Its a nice change being actually able to sit out in the evening to eat without a cardi on, its far too cool here in summer to do that. I never sit out in England. We had snow at the weekend, it was bloody freezing, I hate it

As strange as it sounds when snow boarding in Canada I felt like i was the warmest I have ever been, had bit of a sweat on, despite only being in a T shirt by the end of the day! The energy of exercise soon counters some -2 weather on a relatively still day. Plus when you want to cool down just start a snowball fight, of fall flat on your ares.

I want to go and try the new indoor slope there is next to the trafford centre as some point if anyone is interested, (or when I can afford it a trip abroad)

let me hold this thought for one moment ,

Loz in french knickers , clear wellies and small headbands , wonderful ;)

i am hopefully sometime soon going to the indoor skiing centre at the Trafford centre , never done any skiing before :eek:

French knickers on a "proper" girl (i.e. curves where it counts ;) ) = :drool:

Loz, I think you should look seriously into a Brisky ski trip.

Oh, and you WILL get sun burnt, the sun is very intense on the slopes, albeit still a little nippy ;)