Blackpool meet Sat 8th March (avec Shifty's chippy tea)

Loz

Following on from the feeler thread which was initially just for a chippy tea meet, there will now be a full scale Blackpool mini meet on sat 8th march :)

I'm thinking if we meet maybe about 11:30am, not sure where yet though? lol! Then we can go for a drive, have a natter, maybe an ice cream, then later on, perhaps 5:30, go to Shifty's Chip shop for tea :) Anyone who isn't free in the morning is welcome to tag along at any point or just come for tea!

EDIT: Meet on South Beach car park at 12 o clock on sat. It is right under the big one on the prom :) (pleasure beach postcode is FY4 1EZ) Then we will go for a wander round the pleasure beach for half an hour or so then go on a little drive to Bond's ice cream, maybe a short drive if Dave has time, then up to the chippy for tea about 5pm :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed thread title to Saturday 8th for you.

I soo wanna come, not doing anything either, but I would be shot as its WSM the following weekend!

why not treat the wife to a romantic weekend break in Blackpool without the young master makefish jr;)

except no one's noticed the 9th of march is a sunday:P

lol Thanks for that, I think someone confused me in the previous thread, as they said sat 9th, then someone else said sat 8th, so it was all too much for my poor little brain!! :rofl:

Aha, Phil is the culprit who confused me!!!!!!

really want to make it to this! like I said next saturday 9th im off work and will convince HWMBO that's we need to go! lol

fish eating contests and dancing on the counter that of thing then? hehe

go on then , twisted my arm

to tell the truth i,m up there that weekend to see a friend so might pop over to meet u all

i'll bring a cheque for the M-sport tour with me then , save the postage :rofl:

it wasn't me that caused the confusion! honest!

Will try so hard to get there. won't know until last minute if we are going house hunting in york or not.

if im coming will probably you a txt loz... if no you won't hear from me! lol

Just need to convince someone that we can't go to york now!!! hehe

it wasn't me that caused the confusion! honest!

Will try so hard to get there. won't know until last minute if we are going house hunting in york or not.

if im coming will probably you a txt loz... if no you won't hear from me! lol

Just need to convince someone that we can't go to york now!!! hehe

[offtopic]I'm from York mate - where abouts you thinkin of moving too? :D[/offtopic]

Would be nice to have another run over to Blackpool, my mate would love to see your car Dave be-it only to look at.

[offtopic]I'm from York mate - where abouts you thinkin of moving too? :D[/offtopic]

Hopefully North east kind of side... other half has got a job at stock on the forest.

If it turns out i can't go to this... i will have a right strop-on!!! hehe