15th December 2002 (Northern Area) Xmas meet?

ColinD

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, taking the details so far posted on vortex, it seems that Ian is setting this one up. Hopefully going are:

Ian - Tavia 4x4 ( obviously )

Colin - CD_UK

Mark - Panrix

Rob - Witchfinder

Brian - Baaheed

Huck - Huck_B - Definitely if I'm not on call

John - stopan1j

Duncan - dmac1969vRS

????? - Mr. Lucky

Andre - funky jutel

Like i say, i really hope to make it, i don't think that i'll be on call, but december is always a screwy month with people taking hols etc. so i can't be sure.

Should be a good one......

taking this one step further does anyone from the south east fancy sharing the driving as it is a 500+ mile round trip from my hood. I will pick up on route from kent, mite stop me from falling asleep.

Well my first reply/post on Briskoda. Thought a midlander better get involved pronto to keep an eye on U northerners!!

Will be there on the 15th with a fine crowd from what I can tell

I'm looking forward to more posts on Briskoda.

Good site by the way chaps keep up the good work!!

Tavia - it's not all stickers........they have painted some bits...

Reversing sensors fitted when I get back to the UK, had a little bump. :evil:

Looking forward to meeting everyone, sounds like it could be a great day out, hope we all meet up with a couple of beemers on the motorway, could be worth taking a picture of the driver as 10 - 15 SKODA's overtake him....... :lol:

BaaHeed, can you e-mail me, so we can arrange a meet prior to the journey..........cheers

[email protected]

So have we a venue for this meet yet? I think it was supposed to be over the west side , but north of Bham , but where exactly?

Baaheed/66of100

Which way will you be heading down there , will you head accross to Glasgow area or are you going to cut thru the Borders and go via Hawick-Carlisle? ... give me a shout and maybe i can cut across and meet you two as you head south....

updated list of those hoping to attend:

Ian - Tavia 4x4 ( obviously )

Colin - CD_UK

Mark - Panrix

Rob - Witchfinder

Brian - Baaheed

Huck - Huck_B - not on call, wooohooo!!

John - stopan1j

Duncan - dmac1969vRS

????? - Mr. Lucky and significant other

Andre - funky jutel

????? - delcac

garry - sixtysixofonehundred

as ian says, it grows by the day, which is great!!

should be getting some rough details soon from ian for those of you travelling from afar ( which means a lot of you ) so as to help plan your day etc.

regards,

66/100 You've got mail.

DMac I e-mailed 66 today with a rough idea of what I think should be happening but will wait to get confirmation of venue and e mail you also.

I was planning to go M73-M6 but if your coming over towards Carlisle we could meet up there unless you would like to meet at say Bothwell (Hamilton) on the way down depending on your preferred route.

This may change (cos I'm organised like that ;)) but the rough plan is as follows:

Meet up around 10:30

Go off for a "brisk" drive, heading east / northeast, will try and find a pub that can accomodate us for around 13:00.

Possible "brisker" loop near the pub, for those fancying a faster pace. (Scream if you wanna go faster :D)

Then "brisk" run back, with evening meal someplace so that those with a long drive home can relax before setting off.

Let me know if that needs to be changed for any reason.

(oh, and Little Miss Tavia4x4 will be joining me, partners welcome(of any sexuality, going from our recent concerns!) :D

it's really taken a life of its own this one, so congrats and thanks to the Instigator General!

i haven't met any of you bar ian and colin of course, as i couldn't get to silverstone, so am looking forward to it greatly. roll on decmber 15th!