15th December 2002 (Northern Area) Xmas meet?

ColinD

Room for a little one? :D

OK so it may be a bit hectic:

14th in Somerset

15th Ooop North with you lot

16th London then Crewe

17th Track day at Oulton Park, then home to Surrey

18th Bristol

Oh well, its only mileage! :D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

As this is the Northern meet, I guess it would be rude not to offer pies.

So I'l lbring as many pies as Mr Sainsbury has, but if you don't like mince pies say so now so I can eat them :oops: get the ones you do like :D

Looking like a good show and a fun day out.

AS Ian said, I'll put up details of a mailing list later, which will be used soley for this activity, details to follow.

Fair point, how does 11am sound then?

Let me know what time you think you can (without drawing attention to yourselves ;)) reach us, we'll work around that.

(two RS's travelling at speed, one yellow, one in WRC livery - hmmm, subtle :D)

or you could set off earlier? <gulp>

It all really depends on the final venue Ian. Although 66 is correct in saying we are meeting at 7.30am we will both actually be setting off from hame at about 7.00am to meet further down the road. That said I'm sure if we got a mobile contact we could join the convoy out on the morning rally event.

• Administrators
It all really depends on the final venue Ian. Although 66 is correct in saying we are meeting at 7.30am we will both actually be setting off from hame at about 7.00am to meet further down the road. That said I'm sure if we got a mobile contact we could join the convoy out on the morning rally event.[/quote:c3f703025f]

Quite understand your views on this. Ian talked me into a 5:30am start to get to the RAF Alconbury event.

As far as I know we are going North from the start so a meet up point could easily be achieved.

• Administrators

Due to the nature of these events (unwanted attention from whoever) we now have a mailing list *for this event only*. After which we will be creating a more structured method of information distrubution.

The URL is below, there are a few options for you, such as daily digest or instant updates.

Submit your own/work or multiple email address as you feel you need to.

Mailing List

Any problems drop me a PM.

DMac - not sure of route just now, will leave that to the Taxi driver, then again maybe not, (Longest route, bigger fare), but I think it will probably be via Glasgow, BaaHeed e-mailed me last night, and we will both be in touch when I return to the UK. Will let you know - the more the merrier. 8)[/quote:6b766dcb6d]

66 / Baaheed - hope you have a blast - give me a wave as you pass by Edinburgh on your way down - afraid that due to bad timing (moving house at the weekend and it's still a bit of a building site....hmm :x ) and a load of work on at the moment I won't be able to join y'all. Hopefully after Christmas things will get back to normal and I will be able to catch up with some of you.

Cheers

Ross

Don't get me wrong guys its not that I don't like to get up early on a Sunday Morning its just that I will have to do part of a Saturday night shift and still get my beauty sleep........................I know those of you that have met me will argue that I don't need it.

You guys north of the Border

Wanted RED RS and BLACK RS

To join convoy of Yellow, Silver and White WRC vRS'

Mission :- To lead invasion forces into Northern England

C'mon Freakcrab your country needs you

You guys north of the Border

Wanted RED RS and BLACK RS

To join convoy of Yellow, Silver and White WRC vRS'

Mission :- To lead invasion forces into Northern England

C'mon Freakcrab your country needs you[/quote:1fa614295f]

Okay, I'll bite. :D

I could well be able to make that sunday free. I'll know in a couple of days.

For the pride of the nation and all that.

Where is this meet exactly :?:

Result Freakcrab I've sent you a PM with some details if you can make it here's hoping.

Now we only need a Black one to have the full colour spectrum of RS's

Anyone wishing to defect from the North of England area would be considered. :roll: