15th December 2002 (Northern Area) Xmas meet?

ColinD

I was that man, well the last to leave car park.

Oh, you`ve reminded me of something else. I would like to thank the, what can only be described as rabble that left me to contend with the Granny & Piano teacher infesting the Fiesta/Nova, who both expressed their distain by sticking a digit up at me as i pasted.............THANKS!! :shock:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that the chicken fell off your aerial as you left the car park , and someone unknown to us had been lurking in the car park under the guise of perhaps ........ taking his dog for a walk , then kidnapped the poor creature and is holding it against it's will :shock: , implausible I know , but possible . In that event you will probably get a ransom note in the post in the near future ( check post mark very carefully ) because as we know this is no ordinary chicken , no indeed , this is a plucked , rubber chicken ( glad I said plucked :D ) . My message to the kidnapper is this

PLEASE < GIVE IT BACK !!

[/size:63ca896803]

Just got back to "sunny" Carnoustie, and would like thank everyone for the enjoyment of the day, and a nice quite conversation at the end of the night.

The locals will be telling their grandchildren about this in years to come.

The roads the weather and the cars, it was inevitable that sump thing had to happen, I mean we could not be lucky all day (thank god I was not LUCKY). :ignore:

Colin, Huck, Ian - hard call but I think you will make the right choice.

TaviaRS should change is signature to "General Lee".

Heres to the next one, again thanks for a great day, and it was nice to put faces to names.

All the best........ 8)

Indeed! Thanks to everyone for setting this event up, it was great fun. However, I think I'll leave Mrs. Witchfinder at home next time. I got a fair old ticking off for some of the more "interesting manoeuvres" I performed.

I have plenty of photos, so I'll be posting them soon.

With reference to the chicken - I also saw it being impaled upon an aerial, but saw nothing of it afterwards... I suspect it made a bid for freedom, and is even now hiding out on the moors somewhere.