The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Next project is remove White paint from O/S of car [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you should say that.. :D I actually knocked into the van (the works van I might add) on Saturday with the wing mirror, no damage to my car :) the vans been vinyl wrapped so it ripped the vinyl a bit on the van :D

Hi tweensters, Silly question but do the both rear fog/intensity red lights both suppose to come on or just the o/s rear,my elegance only has the one that works but the bulb in the N/s seems to have double elements,in the manual it only refers to rear foglight. Roy

Hi tweensters, Silly question but do the both rear fog/intensity red lights both suppose to come on or just the o/s rear,my elegance only has the one that works but the bulb in the N/s seems to have double elements,in the manual it only refers to rear foglight. Roy

I suspect that it is the same as mk1 fabias and octavias. The bulb holder and bulb is there, all that needs doing is 2 wires running from rhs fog light to lhs one to make them both light up. Look for a guide for either a mk1 fabia or octavia to get an idea of how to do it :)

Hi

That's how it's ment to be, don't know yours, but in many country it's illegal to have them both on same time, that is they are not mixed with any other lights.

-eelis-

• 2 weeks later...

My car was on display at The Dub Side's club stand at The Scottish Car Show on Sunday. I managed to take a few shots of her for my Photography page. I have Scottish VAG show on Sunday coming, so expect some more then :D

19894790495_7e21a4ae63_b.jpg

19272146224_ded2c93d68_b.jpg

19708128449_696b900092_b.jpg

Pretty chuffed with how shiny I managed to get her, despite the Scottish weather being its usual depressing self.

• Like 3

Three shots from Scottish VAG today. Apparently the 1.0 MPI engines and a lil' cone are all it takes to grab some attention. Had plenty of folk walking around looking at it, and many asking me about it. Nice day out!

20035448175_e29ca6172b_b.jpg

20009160136_e938af5e0d_b.jpg

20009160706_ba3533ef8f_b.jpg

• Like 2