GTB2260VK with vacuum conversion and flange fully rebuild and balaced for 1.9/2.0TDI

XMANTURBOS

Hi,
here we have professionally rebuilt and balanced GTB2260VK turbo charger with vacuum conversion  1.9/2.0TDI engines. It comes with 6 months warranty with unlimited mileage + balancing report sheet for your peace of mind. Collection in person is most welcome from ML1 (Motherwell) please PM me to discuss details. £480 deliverd withing the UK

It is also available welded directly onto stock 1.9TDI manifold as well as GTB1756vk...

IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

Update:
nd here we have new arrival GTB2260vk hybrid turbo, modified for very quick spool and reliability with 300bhp power goal in mind, comes with uprated bearings, custom design billet wheel and VNT mechanism improvements, uprated hot side oil seal piston ring to reduce oil contamination by the exhaust gasses. VNT is already set on this one and it should stand 2.4-2.5bar of boost no problem (but it's only guaranteed up to 300bhp) £800 delivered

IMG_5213.jpgIMG_5205.jpgIMG_5193.jpg

GTBs with billet MFS wheels are now available:

SAM_0080.jpgSAM_0078.jpg

£600 delivered

one with 65mm billet wheel £700 delivered!

manifolds for GTB turbos now available!!!!

Top quality tubular manifold for 8V 1.9TDI transverse engines. To fit GTB1756vk, GTB2056vk and GTB2260vk and hybrids based on the above turbos.

This manifold comes with lifetime warranty against cracks.
- turbo flange and collector made from billet steel 316L
- only seamless elbows are used
- turbo will sit exactly in stock position so stock downpipe and intake pipe can be used (with proper flange and adapter) as well as stock oil return
- EGT probe port already in the collector
- the manifold is welded by highly qualified fabricator with a lot of experience in welding manifolds and fitting GTB turbos

It's going to fit the following vehicles:

Volkswagen Golf mk4 / 5
Volkswagen Jetta
Volkswagen Bora
Volkswagen Polo 9N / 9N2 / 9N3
Audi A3 8L / 8P
Seat Ibiza Mk3 / Mk4
Seat Cordoba
Seat Leon 1M / 1P
Seat Toledo
Skoda Octavia Mk1 / Mk2
Skoda Fabia Mk1

And many more...

£600 delivered within the UK

IMG_6638.jpgIMG_6642.jpg
image uploading siteIMG_6645.jpg
image uploading

Top quality short manifold for 8V 1.9TDI transverse engines. To fit GTB1756vk, GTB2056vk and GTB2260vk and hybrids based on the above turbos much cheaper alternative to tubular manifolds with the advantage of much quicker spool.

Ideal for budget - daily driving applications where quick spool is the priority.
Lifetime warranty against cracking.
It holds turbo very close to stock position.

£200 delivered within the UK.

IMG_6637.jpgIMG_6635.jpg
image hosting no account

Edited by xman750

Would need an actual manifold wouldn't it?  The turbos on the transverse engines are integral to the manifold.

Still, good price!  I paid a lot more for my GTB2260vk (but it was brand new)

ok both turbos are now gone I will have some more in September (due to holidays) if anyone is seriously interested please PM me and I will put you on a waiting list and let you know as soon as I get them. Also if you are looking for any other turbo like the 1749 or 1756 etc. I should also be able to get them but those will require some small security deposit paid up front. If anyone is in a hurry I should be able to get some GTB2260vk posted after 15th of August but the postage will be around £25 as they will be sent from abroad via DPD courier. Thx for all the interest I was surprised that the demand is so high and I will do everything to get some more as soon as I can for the same low price.

What you are offering seems to be bordering on commercial activity, have a read of the guidelines in the for sale section, you may want to talk to a mod/Colin.

Am i right in saying you can run these on a fabia using the transverse exhaust manifold or buy a tublar manifold from people like darkside.. Just checking before i put my name down for one if funds allow!

Am i right in saying you can run these on a fabia using the transverse exhaust manifold or buy a tublar manifold from people like darkside.. Just checking before i put my name down for one if funds allow!

you can put it pretty much on any 1.9 or 2.0TDI engine as far as there is enough room for the turbo in the engine compartment, I can get you one fitted onto  AWX manifold like this one:

20130703253.jpg

for extra £45 or so, I would have to ask them how much exactly it would be

Lack of mechanical knowledge alert!!

Would this fit a my Roomster?   :devil:  :devil:

as I said above as far as it's 1.9 or 2.0TDI (non CR) it would but you need to talk to someone who actually have done it already to see if there are any space issues as I honestly have no idea...

And just to be clear this is converted for pure vacuum actuator and will not work with common rail TDIs as they requires different actuator as far as I know (it will most likely be more expensive to convert it for CR engines)

ok since there is so many people interested in the turbos which aren't back until September maybe there will be someone interested in the brake caliper carriers for 312mm upgrades (from 288mm ATE 54 brakes) ? £70 + delivery for the pair:

IMG_7419.jpg

sand blasted and powder coated in red (there will be some paint chips here an there due to shipping and handling )

• Like 1

Hi mate are you able to get hold of the 2566 if so how much are we looking at? Ready to fit?

ready to fit on what engine exactly ? since the company supplying me is on holidays I can't confirm availability but if you can PM me around Friday I will find out for you

Hi mate are you able to get hold of the 2566 if so how much are we looking at? Ready to fit?

That is a Darkside Developments hybrid turbo.  I doubt they can be sourced from anywhere else as it's not am oem turbo.  I should know, there's one on my fabia. ;)

• Like 1

That is a Darkside Developments hybrid turbo.  I doubt they can be sourced from anywhere else as it's not am oem turbo.  I should know, there's one on my fabia. ;)

would you have some pics to show how exactly does it look like when fitted ? I was always wondering if there would be enough room for big turbo in Fabia's engine compartment... can you shed some light on your set up ? what's the engine code and what sort of power did you get out of it with that turbo? I'm just wondering if it would be worth putting the hybrid in my car instead of 2260 if I'm only aiming for like 230hp would that make any sense at all (regardless of the costs)?

One more question.. Where does the adapter plate for the manifold to turbo come from? Who makes it?

usually (not always) it comes with a turbo I should have a spare one for AWX manifold, £30 delivered if you are interested

yea definitely got one:

IMG_0505.jpg

but this one is for longitudinal mounted engines as far as I remember and  from what I can see Darkside stock them as well I can see them on ebay

would you have some pics to show how exactly does it look like when fitted ? I was always wondering if there would be enough room for big turbo in Fabia's engine compartment... can you shed some light on your set up ? what's the engine code and what sort of power did you get out of it with that turbo? I'm just wondering if it would be worth putting the hybrid in my car instead of 2260 if I'm only aiming for like 230hp would that make any sense at all (regardless of the costs)?

I would have thought this wouldnt it inside the fabia engine bay, hence why darkside sell this turbo with their tubular manifold, which retain stock positioning of turbo.

And on their budget kits on a cast manifold, the biggest they supply is a 1756 turbo. I was told this was because there wasnt enough room in the bay

Luke